“Excellent and Consistent Quality”
Review of Kitchen On George

Kitchen On George
Reserve with OpenTable
Kitchen On George is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 676 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Welcome to Kitchen on George A new restaurant in the heart of Mobile's Historic District. If you enjoy fresh, contemporary American food in a casual atmosphere, Kitchen on George is for you. Our menu features dishes that can be enjoyed tapas style in small plates or bowls, or as traditional entrees. Here, you'll notice fresh, bright and delicious flavors of the region since locally-sourced ingredients, when available, are a priority. We have a great selection of wines and cocktails, too! Enjoy dinner indoors or on our patio. Kitchen on George is located on the corner of George and Savannah Streets in the historic Oakleigh Garden District.
Mobile, Alabama
“Excellent and Consistent Quality”
Reviewed March 21, 2014

Excellent food, service and cocktails. I go here often. The staff is polite. Hidden historic neighborhood location adds appeal.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Bob D

Gulf Shores, Alabama
“One of my favorites”
Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Dined there last Saturday with several couples. Very diverse yet limited menu which we liked. All of the dishes we had were well prepared and delicious.

Daphne, Alabama
“Great food, better service, and in a laid back atmosphere.”
Reviewed March 18, 2014

Kitchen on George is far better than my expectations. And I hoped it would be good. It was great! The food was well prepared, and served by the nicest people (especially Robin), and priced perfectly. I had the Red Fish caught that day, and it was a culinary delight.

• Visited March 2014
Atlanta, Georgia
“Driving Through - Found a Gem”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I was driving from New Orleans and was in Mobile at dinner time. I found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and was not disappointed. The menu is full of fresh ingredients, both vegetables and seafood. Every dish was full of flavor! Foodies will not be disappointed! If I am back in the Mobile area, I'll go out of my way to have dinner at Kitchen On George.

• Visited March 2014
Orlando, Florida
“Great Small Plates”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

We enjoyed the large selection of small plates which allowed us to try several items. Neighborhood gem with reasonable prices. Nice bar too!

Visited March 2014