“Tasty and Good Service”
Review of Margarita's Mexican Restaurant - CLOSED

Margarita's Mexican Restaurant
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This restaurant is nicer inside than on the outside. Chips were not edible, did not taste fresh and had a chemical aftertaste. The salsa was good but it was served cold. I prefer room temperature for a more "just made" taste. Chicken fajitas were seasoned well and I really enjoyed them. The beans and guacamole salad were delicious. A good value for $7.95.

Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Location was noticeable from the road so we stopped. Average spacing inside. Food and service was good. Karaoke available but didn't note the time.

Reviewed July 3, 2012

The service was good and the food was very tasty. There were drink and food specials that is easy on the pocketbook. It is kind of out of the way but worth the search. Try it!

Reviewed March 26, 2012

I came. I saw. I loved it. Excellent portions and great prices. I will be back!