“Super 8 Mobile”

Ranked #30 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Mobile
“Super 8 Mobile”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Over the phone reservation was not handled well. Person taking the reservation did not understand English very well and ended up getting me a room about 30 minutes from where I asked when there was a hotel 5 minutes from me. When I found out the problem I tried to get it changed but I had trouble getting the person to understand the problem. I ended up just driving the 30 minutes after getting very frustrated.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Leslie B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Mobile, responded to this review, September 9, 2015
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Mobile. We appreciate your review. I'm sorry for the miscommunication concerning the location you desired. It was our pleasure to provide you with clean, comfortable, affordable and safe accommodations, with a friendly smile. If your in Mobile in the future, we hope to see you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Prattville
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

The man behind the desk to check me in was very nice. All the people were nice. the second day they did not make my bed which wasn't bad, but they took all the towels which was nice but failed to leave me any clean ones. the drain in the shower was full of hair so who knows when it was last cleaned. That's why I always take a pair of flip flops with me for the room and the shower. The bed was terrible to sleep on because it slanted down on the one side so I had to sleep across instead of up and doen.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business

1 Thank agility
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Mobile. We value your review. We've made some necessary changes that have helped us to improve our customer's satisfaction. When your back in Mobile, we look forward to seeing you then.
Bay Saint Louis, Mississippi
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

Upon entering the hotel 'lobby,' the atmosphere was back in the 50's when certain were denied access. Pretended they could not find my reservation and looking at each other in speculation of whether or not they should admit they had my reservation. I am a professional full-time employee, suit and polished shoes representing all types. However, my weekend appearance, (and even at my worst, these two are no match) when I'm headed to relax made the overly-permed and the Hindi ponder whether or not they would honor my reservation. And their persistent pacing on the walk ways makes one wonder if the place is secure, if the Hindi walkers are security or if they're casing your rooms. When you've paid your money for the service you have a binding contract that does not to be monitored.

Room Tip: I think the trist rooms are downstairs. Ask for a room next door to the manager's suite.
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Leslie B, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Mobile, responded to this review, September 8, 2015
Thank you for choosing Super 8 Mobile. Your review is judgmental, having made multiple racist remarks. I for one, am the "overly-permed". Which by the way, is naturally curly hair. We have no Hindi employees. Security is one of our #1 priorities, that's why we have 24 recorded surveillance and staff that walks around the premises occasionally. And I assure you, it doesn't matter how you look or who you are, you are always welcome here! We hope to see you again when you're back in Mobile.

Travelers are raving about these Mobile hotels

Nacogdoches
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2013

Thanks for the friendliness. Love the value. The area is a little scary at night. Staff great. See you soon.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Mobile. I appreciate your review. We take pride in providing our guests with clean, comfortable, affordable and safe accommodations, with a friendly smile. That's why we provide 24 hour recorded surveillance of the entire premises, as well as a desk clerk, 24 hours. We're looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Tyler, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2013

Hated the sheets (not fitted) but the manager was nice and said that will be changing soon. Quiet room

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Thank you for choosing Super 8 Mobile. We appreciate your review. As promised by management, the beds now have fitted sheets. When you're back in Mobile, we hope to see you then.