“Very Good”
Review of Baumhower's - CLOSED

Baumhower's
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Drinks, Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Legendary Food & Legendary Fun! We offer up your favorite Southern classics with a side of Southern Hospitality! We proudly serve Alabama Gulf Coast Seafood & all fresh chicken, steaks, burgers and produce!
DeLand
“Very Good”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

While visiting Mobile my wife and I ate dinner here twice on two nights, something we seldom do. The atmosphere was very relaxing after a long drive and a day of sightseeing. Nice menu and good service. If you go may I recommend the Almost deep fried turkey

• Visited July 2013

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Just bad”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

This is one of those places with a book size menu equaling a least one hundred menu items. Everything from BBQ to "fresh" seafood was listed. With so many choices, I relied on the bartender for her recommendations which was Redneck Caviar and Creole Chicken. The main dish arrived before the appetizer. The Creole Chicken was okay but way too salty. As for the Redneck Caviar, what a crock of snot!! It was mixture of corn and beans straight from a can and then mixed with Italian. Just awful.
Thankfully, the service was good. The bartender saw my look upon tasting the "cavier" and decided to remove it from my tab. Because of this, an extra star was added.
As for drinks, this place should be best considered a bar rather an eating establishment because of its excellent happy hour prices. Just avoid the food.

• Visited June 2013
Mobile, Alabama
“Just Wow”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My son and I were out today and decided to stop in and eat here, First he asked if the meal he was wanting to eat had onions in it since he is allergic to them. NOT only did they make sure that they had no onion in his meal, Jenny our server made sure that they didn't use the wrong seasoning on his fries, their regular seasoning had onion in it and she made sure that he got regular salt on his. We both enjoyed our meal and were more then happy with the service. My son said that this was one of his top 3 favorite places to eat. !

• Visited May 2013
Star City, Arkansas
“White BBQ sauce ... SO good!”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed in Mobile only one night on the way to Florida. I checked reviews for good restaurants near our hotel and found this place. I'm very glad I did. The location was less than five minutes from our hotel.

I ordered the Black and White Chicken, which came with long-grain rice and steamed broccoli and white barbecue sauce for dipping. I would recommend this dish to anyone. It was amazingly good. Our service was good: friendly and personable. There were a few moments that I wondered if she had disappeared, but I ordered a drink from the bar, and I think that delayed her a little waiting for it. The prices were average for the type of restaurant and location (just a bit more than I would have liked). My husband had buffalo wings, extra hot. He said he wished he would have ordered them hotter, and they were "okay." They do have several options for wing flavors and level of heat.

I would definitely return and bring others with me.

• Visited May 2013
Nashua, New Hampshire
“Extensive menu, tasty meal!”
Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

I stopped by for lunch and was blown away by the extensive menu. Not typical for a sports bar as I expected the usual burgers and wings. Looking for something unusual I ordered the Caribbean Grilled Fish Salad and it was excellent. The piece of red fish was perfectly seasoned and cooked. The salad it rested on was basically a chopped salad of iceberg lettuce, pecans, Parmesan cheese and four orange sections, all mixed with fat free raspberry vinaigrette. I couldn't finish the salad it was so large! Very tasty too!

Service by Brandon W. was prompt, professional and courteous.

A return visit this trip is a certainty.

Visited April 2013