“Best bargain i ever had,and I'm 63 years old!”
Review of Baumhower's - CLOSED

Baumhower's
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Description: Legendary Food & Legendary Fun! We offer up your favorite Southern classics with a side of Southern Hospitality! We proudly serve Alabama Gulf Coast Seafood & all fresh chicken, steaks, burgers and produce!
North Carolina Usa
“Best bargain i ever had,and I'm 63 years old!”
Reviewed August 26, 2011

We were visiting Mobile Al to watch my son in a tennis tournament and went to Baumhower's, because it was close to his hotel. Are we ever glad we did! They had an extensive menu and were offering selected appetizers for $1.00 and frozen daquiris for $1.00! Everyone's dinner was very good and so was the service. If your a trivia fan, they had an emcee announce the sports trivia questions. I was surprised when I got the bill, as to how reasonable it was! Next time we travel to Alabama, Baumhower's will be our destination for dinner.

• Visited August 2011