All reviews truck parking smells nice nice and clean hotel tillmans corner outdoor pool place to stay front desk pet fridge cleanliness alabama
Reviewed July 24, 2018 via mobile

Motel was just remodeled and very nice. Contemporary and clean. Peter Patel the general manager was extremely helpful. Very reasonable also helps. Rooms were well appointed furnishings were stylish and well coordinated

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Parth p, General Manager at Motel 6 Mobile, AL, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. If you're traveling to our area gain soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

I recently was a guest at the Motel 6 in Tillmans Corner, Alabama. Upon arrival the staff members greeted me in a manner that immediately made me feel welcome.. I also witnessed the staff treating other guests the same way and room was nice and clean.Be back SOON

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our staff made your feel at home. This is really one of the things that we try to maintain in our hotel. Hoping to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 20, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and clean hotel. They were very kind and understanding to the situation myself and three children were in to even have to stay in a hotel. I would recommend them to any travlers or near by communities i will definitely bring my family here to stay anytime. Management and there staff were simply amazing!

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Ashley P

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to afriend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future

Reviewed July 12, 2018 via mobile

the hotel is very nice. the rooms were very clean fresh linen and the staff were very amazing. I will definitely be returning. my family enjoyed every minute. the pool was clean and wasnt too much noise. at night the doors are locked and gladly the rooms are in the inside so tjats a plus.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Parth p, General Manager at Motel 6 Mobile, AL, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2018

Reviewed July 11, 2018 via mobile

Kind employees, prompt service, reasonable prices, and very clean rooms and bathrooms. Pool was always clean and running. I have stayed numerous times for short and long periods and have always been a happy customer. The staff is wonderful!

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank brandonmorrison158

Thank you for staying with us again. We appreciate your loyalty and your continued trust in our hotel and our staff. Rest assured that we will do everything it takes to make us deserving of your loyalty.