Mobile Marriott
$79
$169
$164
  • Pool
All reviewsthe concierge loungesage restaurantfront deskairport boulevardfitness centerhigh flooran older propertybusiness tripdecent hotelgreat customer servicestayed here for one nightwould stay here againsouthern hospitalitythe entire stafffresh fruithome away from homethe room was nice
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 13, 2013

I traveled to Mobile, Alabama with my family on May 25. Overall the hotel was nice and modern. I did not like how the phones in the room did not work... I could only watch 3 channels.... and house keeping NEVER came to clean my room until I had to go to the front desk to ask on the last day....... So check out time comes and for 1 night I get 59 dollars for the room. Im a Marriott employee.. The next 2 nights its full price and the front desk/ auitor says theres nothing she can do and the supervisor didnt come in until 45 minutes later.... Now Im in a hurry I have to get back home ......I asked for the supervisors name she could not give me his/her name nor the General Manager....So I had to close out and call reservations when I got home and they where able to correct it... Everyone inthe restaurant was very nice...But everyone esle (front desk) did a poor job!!!! I I never want to return to Mobile Again!!!!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Summer P, Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2013

Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay at the Mobile Marriott. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your visit and appreciate you bringing these items to my attention. I would like the opportunity to speak with you and gather additional information so that I can address these issues with our Department Managers. If you would please contact me at 251.476.6400 or via email at jbaumgardner@chrco.com .

Again, thank you for your response and I look forward to speaking with you.

Jeff Baumgardner, CHA

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Blood on sheets in first room, TV didn't work in second, third everything was okay until we had to put up with the smell of cigar smoke in the middle of the night. Breakfast buffet was cold and they weren't serving eggs unless you asked for them. My daughter's tea tasted bitter like it was old and my coffee tasted burnt. Felt like we were imposing to ask for anything and the service was slow. I could understand slow if they were busy but besides the 3 of us there were only 2 other couples in the place.
I was promised rewards points for the inconvenience but those have yet to show up on my account. All we wanted to do was get out of there.

Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Summer P, Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Thank you for responding on TripAdvisor regarding your recent visit to the Mobile Marriott. We appreciate you sharing your comments with us regarding the issues you experienced with your overnight accommodations and the dining room experience and apologize for any inconvenience these issues caused during your visit. I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss these comments with you in more detail in order to obtain additional information. I can be reached at 251.476.6400 or via email at jbaumgardner@chrco.com. I look forward to speaking with you.

Jeff Baumgardner, CHA

Reviewed June 4, 2013 via mobile

Love this room! Everything you need. 20th floor, robe in closet and bath and body toiletries. Good coffee service and very comfortable beds. The only issue was I couldn't get the room cold enough, I like it really cold at night..

• Stayed: June 2013
Summer P, Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Mobile Marriott for your stay. We would love to have you back on your next trip and we will get that room cold enough for you!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

loved it and plan a return trip soon there was a lot of places to go and the service was one of the best I ever had great staff and extra clean hats off. if in area a must stay the aarea has a lot to offer

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Summer P, Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

We look forward to having you back in the hotel very soon!

Reviewed May 21, 2013

The Mobile Marriott was a very nice hotel, even though it seemed to be a little older. I have NEVER had a better greeting at a hotel. The ladies behind the front desk made me feel like a very valued guest and even stepped out from behind the desk to shake my hand and welcome me. After their kindness, I could have slept on a sofa in the lobby, and felt good about my stay. However, they had booked me in a room on the 19th floor, but due to vertigo I asked for a lower floor and they graciously obliged. The room was not overly large, but very comfortable since I was on business, and alone (it might have been tight for a family of 4). For a business trip this is definately a great hotel. I will stay here every time I am in the area on business.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Summer P, Manager at Mobile Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to having you back in the hotel any time you are in Mobile.