“Everything from the time we got there to the time we left was great!”
Review of Hungry Owl - CLOSED

Hungry Owl
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
“Everything from the time we got there to the time we left was great!”
Reviewed August 30, 2012 via mobile

Will definitely recommend it to my family and friends. I love the option of getting all sides. Had the Cajun Lemonade and it was amazing.

• Polish first
Dallas
“If I'm ever in Mobile, I'll be sure to return to the Hungry Owl.”
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We went to the Hungry Owl because my menfolk are fans of the show "Man Vs. Food" and it had been featured there, and we were going to be passing through Mobile on our way from Dallas to Destin.

The bathrooms were memorable- the ladies' room had a very cool sink that my youngest daughter liked, and she also liked playing in the small outdoor playground/patio area. There were a couple of small climbing toys, and music playing, so she was able to dance around and climb and get her wiggles out from long hours of driving while we waited for our food. They also had a small dog park area and patio seating, in case someone brought their dog with them out to eat.

The service was friendly and attentive.

The food was wonderful!!! We got fish tacos, two Ultimate Tony Burgers, Southern Hog Wrap, chicken quesadilla, and a child's plate chicken sandwich, plus the apple cobbler and strawberry trifle. Although the portion sizes were generous, we literally ate every bite of food we were given. The only part of one Tony burger and side order of delicious smoky macaroni and cheese that my son was too full for, he saved and ate for dinner that night. It was the best meal we had on our entire vacation.

• Visited August 2012
Jersey City
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

Everything on the menu I wanted, was crazy how hard a decision it was to order! Will for sure have to go back if I return to Mobile!! Not to mention the prices are even better than the food.

• Visited August 2012
Dublin, Ireland
“Best place in Mobile”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Service is awesome, food is even better!!
menu has everything you need for really affordable prices.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Swimfan93
Montgomery, Alabama
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Although I've visited Mobile many times, this was my first visit to the Hungry Owl. Went with friends who had been numerous times and raved about it. The food lived up to the recommendations of my friends. There was a large group of us, everyone got something different and I loved everything I tasted. The servers were very attentive. I can't wait to go back to Mobile so I can eat at the Hungry Owl again! I understand that the Food Network has featured it on Man v. Food. I did not catch that episode, so I had no expectations one way or another but was pleasantly surprised. I will be going back!

• Visited July 2012