“Good croissant sandwiches”

Cream & Sugar Cafe
Ranked #1 of 9 Coffee & Tea in Mobile
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This place is located in a residential neighborhood with parking on the side. The food and service here are both quite good. I had the ham and cheese croissant sandwich with a cold drink. The sandwich was delicious. It came with chips and grapes. Both my wife and I had a cake ball for dessert. In fact, it's not difficult to miss these as they are the first desserts that you see as you enter the cafe.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

We liked the cake balls (had coffee and caramel flavored ones) and the mocha latte was strong and needed no sweetener. Also, the checkout person/server acted like he was hungover and not much interested in our being there. If we would have stopped there, would have been alright. Unfortunately, I ordered the soup - which was supposed to be minestrone with greens - was bad. it was a broth with almost no taste, a few white beans, and some greens that were too large and tough to be in soup you have to eat with a spoon.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Cake balls are superb! Friendly staff and comfortable surroundings. And a great restaurant next door.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

Super friendly folks working there. A good cup of coffee and good WiFi. Excellent all around coffee shop... the cake balls looked delicious, but we didn't try them... Next time.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

The staff was very nice and offered their suggestions when we couldn't choose from all of the great options.

My husband loved his biscuits and sausage gravy and I truly enjoyed the croissant egg sandwich. BUT DO NO LEAVE WITHOUT TRYING THE CINNAMON BUN WITH CREAM CHEESE ICING! I wish I would have thought to take one for the car ride home.

This place is tucked away in a residential neighborhood, with parking in back and on the side. If you turn left at the historical building just before Cream & Sugar you will find the parking lot entrance immediately on your right.

Been to Cream & Sugar Cafe? Share your experiences!