“Perfect Lunch, Perfect Delivery and Super Fresh!”

Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
Ranked #1 of 39 Quick Bites in Mobile
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 7, 2020

I ordered lunch here for delivery to my hotel. It arrived within the time slot allotted. I ordered a Greek Salad with grilled chicken and also ordered a Lamb Gyro for my hubs.

I ordered the Full Greek Salad for a meal (only order the half salad for a side). The chicken came sliced and wrapped separately from the salad which is crucial. It was chopped romaine with lite purple onions, cucumbers, tomatoes and a zesty vinaigrette which was again, perfect. It also came with several little wedges of seasoned grilled pita which was delicious. There were also a couple of pepperoncini peppers as a garnish and some Kalamata olives. I do not know how this salad could have been improved and I'm a huge salad critic.

The gyro arrived rolled and wrapped in wax sandwich wrap also wrapped in foil It was full of Gyro lamb meat and feta and taziki sauce with lettuce and tomato. It was delicious.

They called to confirm the order (placed online) and were very friendly and appreciative of the order. There are so very few places open in the immediate area, I can only imagine that everyone is hurting for business and appreciative.
And as a business traveler, I was very hard up for a place (NON CHAIN) that serves healthy option. I will order from here again, maybe even tomorrow!

Date of visit: July 2020
Write a reviewReviews (353)

Reviewed March 17, 2020 via mobile

This place is in the middle of the downtown region and full of flavorful choices, including vegetarian. The slaw was the best!

Date of visit: March 2020
Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed the quite spot as it was down the street from a large array of other colorful places. The choices were plentiful. I had the chicken swarma which was very good. I would go back if I was in the area again. The workers were friendly and cordial.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed February 2, 2020

Great sandwiches and salads. Food is always good quality, and prepared to order by friendly accommodating staff. One of my "regular" places to eat. There are locations in Daphne, on Airport Blvd., and West Mobile as well. Innovative and interesting combinations of food. The mixed grill panini with a side salad is my go to. Reasonably priced, always delicious. Great for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020

If you like your chicken Philly with thy me this place is for you. don't expect any white meat on there they try to season two thighs up to taste like white meat I had to get my money back I'm disgusted.

Date of visit: January 2020