“Great spot”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is in the middle of the downtown region and full of flavorful choices, including vegetarian. The slaw was the best!

Date of visit: March 2020
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed February 10, 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed the quite spot as it was down the street from a large array of other colorful places. The choices were plentiful. I had the chicken swarma which was very good. I would go back if I was in the area again. The workers were friendly and cordial.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed February 2, 2020

Great sandwiches and salads. Food is always good quality, and prepared to order by friendly accommodating staff. One of my "regular" places to eat. There are locations in Daphne, on Airport Blvd., and West Mobile as well. Innovative and interesting combinations of food. The mixed grill panini with a side salad is my go to. Reasonably priced, always delicious. Great for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: February 2020
Reviewed January 8, 2020

If you like your chicken Philly with thy me this place is for you. don't expect any white meat on there they try to season two thighs up to taste like white meat I had to get my money back I'm disgusted.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

My sandwich was very good, the service was fine, but nothing exceptional. I highly recommend taking your time to review the menu, the have a large, good looking assortment to select from.

Date of visit: December 2019