“Consistent Quality”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 2, 2020

Great sandwiches and salads. Food is always good quality, and prepared to order by friendly accommodating staff. One of my "regular" places to eat. There are locations in Daphne, on Airport Blvd., and West Mobile as well. Innovative and interesting combinations of food. The mixed grill panini with a side salad is my go to. Reasonably priced, always delicious. Great for lunch or dinner.

Date of visit: February 2020
Write a reviewReviews (348)

Reviewed January 8, 2020

If you like your chicken Philly with thy me this place is for you. don't expect any white meat on there they try to season two thighs up to taste like white meat I had to get my money back I'm disgusted.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed December 16, 2019 via mobile

My sandwich was very good, the service was fine, but nothing exceptional. I highly recommend taking your time to review the menu, the have a large, good looking assortment to select from.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 5, 2019 via mobile

This place is so good !! The Greek salad and humus is a most when visiting!! Love the Dixie chicken pita !! All sandwiches are great can’t go wrong !!

Date of visit: October 2019
Reviewed September 4, 2019

We visited this restaurant two times during our visit to Mobile. We ate at a outdoor, curbside table during our first visit, but the flies were unaccommodating, so we chose take-out for our second visit. We will certainly visit this restaurant during our next visit to Mobile.

Date of visit: July 2019