“Just plain awesome”

Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
Ranked #5 of 677 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Description: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mediterranean-Sandwich-Co/296966401183?v=wall
Jacksonville, Florida
“Just plain awesome”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I was in Mobile for the Senior Bowl this week and saw that the Mediterranean Sandwich Co. was ranked #1, so I had to give it a shot. I was not disappointed. I had the mixed grill which had lamb and chicken with a sweet onion marmalade that made the sandwich. Good bread, lots of meat cooked to perfection, and a wonderful, helpful staff. Can't wait to come back next year!

1 Thank mkings12

Mobile
“A littel gem”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had lunch here today with a few comrades and we uniformly agreed the food was outstanding. We each had a different dish and each of us loved our respective lunches.
there is no bar and seating is sparse but there are three outside tables too. This is VERY informal and VERY tasty dining at its best.

1 Thank uphill69
Miami, Florida
“Good Good Good”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Good food, good service...has everything any person would want. This is a must try if you are every in the area.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Phil J
orlando, FL
“West Mobile location outstanding”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Since we were staying at Tillmans Corner we decided to travel the six miles to the West Mobile location for takeout. My wife had the Chicken shawarma and I had the mixed grill per recommendation. Both were outstanding. The employees were very pleasant and we will definitely return when passing through Mobile.

1 Thank steve0rland0
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here for over a year and a half, lunch sometimes twice a week and now they are open evenings for dinner. There are more than one store but I have only been to the Dauphine one.

Food: the best Gyros, Shwarmers, Wraps and more. I have tried many but my favorite is the Gyro.

Atmosphere: gets crowded at noon and a bit warm inside during the summer but they have tables outside with umbrellas. They just fixed the awning and it looks great,

Staff: the Best!!! Always friendly and welcoming.

Prices: great food for the prices, I usually spend $10 and have a gyro with soda. I go back for refills and never hear a
Complaint.