“Good Good Good”

Mediterranean Sandwich Co.
Ranked #6 of 671 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night
Description: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Mediterranean-Sandwich-Co/296966401183?v=wall
Miami, Florida
“Good Good Good”
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Good food, good service...has everything any person would want. This is a must try if you are every in the area.

Visited November 2012
1 Thank Phil J

orlando, FL
“West Mobile location outstanding”
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Since we were staying at Tillmans Corner we decided to travel the six miles to the West Mobile location for takeout. My wife had the Chicken shawarma and I had the mixed grill per recommendation. Both were outstanding. The employees were very pleasant and we will definitely return when passing through Mobile.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank steve0rland0
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Awesome!!!!!!!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

I have been eating here for over a year and a half, lunch sometimes twice a week and now they are open evenings for dinner. There are more than one store but I have only been to the Dauphine one.

Food: the best Gyros, Shwarmers, Wraps and more. I have tried many but my favorite is the Gyro.

Atmosphere: gets crowded at noon and a bit warm inside during the summer but they have tables outside with umbrellas. They just fixed the awning and it looks great,

Staff: the Best!!! Always friendly and welcoming.

Prices: great food for the prices, I usually spend $10 and have a gyro with soda. I go back for refills and never hear a
Complaint.

1 Thank sailorboy4real
Mobile, Alabama
“Delicious flavors for lunch!”
Reviewed December 17, 2012 via mobile

If you like Greek food, this is the place. I had the gyro, and I am still thinking about the sauce. It was absolutely wonderful. The owner can by our table to check in us, a rarity these days. Worth the trip!

Yigo,, Guam
“Great Food. Very Friendly Staff.”
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Gyro's are very very good and will hit the spot. Nice sitting outside to enjoy lunch. Great value for what you get; you won't leave hungry. Staff was cordial and welcoming.

• Visited November 2012