“Definitely better than some people say”

Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport
Ranked #23 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Surrey
“Definitely better than some people say”
Reviewed April 5, 2014

Found the hotel easily enough, the girl on the front desk could have been a bit more attentive but nothing really to complain about. Room was clean and shower was definitely good for a hotel. We had no trouble with noise from the other rooms or the road. Definitely for the price we paid a good value hotel. We didn't eat in the hotel so I cannot vouch for food but the restaurant looked clean and pleasant so I can't imagine it would be anything bad.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
HImanager10, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, May 22, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us here at the Holiday Inn Mobile Airport. We greatly appreciate your glowing feedback and look forward to you visiting again !

Sonja Harris
Director of Sales

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Manila, Philippines
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

My first time to stay in Holiday Inn and I must say that I got more than I expected. Staff were corteous. Hotel facilities were standard. Pool with towels. Minimal gym equipments ( bike, treadmill and elliptical. Gym has a water dispenser. Room was perfect .Bathroom was clean. Minibar was empty though, it is self service at the front desk

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank ghet77

Sonja Harris
Director of Sales
Jackson, Mississippi, United States
Reviewed January 29, 2014

We had to ask for a microwave. The room was never cleaned. The bed was made and clean towels left but that was it. We asked for extra towels but were told they didn't have any clean. Getting to this location is a pain as well. If you are spending more than one night, go elsewhere.

• Stayed January 2014
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, February 2, 2014
Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. We are sorry to hear that we fell short of your expectations. We will use the feedback you provided to make improvements in these areas. We sincerely apologize and hope that you will give us the opportunity to show that we can and we do deliver great customer service to our guests.
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
Reviewed December 17, 2013 via mobile

I frequently travel to Mobile on business, this is my go-to hotel. Friendly staff, hotel bar, clean rooms, convenient location, really all I need for a work trip. The restaurant is decent, friendly waiters, but the food is lacking. The rooms are clean and spacious. I hear there is an indoor pool although I've never used it. There is a Starbucks just down the road and plenty of restaurants. Highly recommend. I've yet to find a Holiday Inn or Express that I don't like.

Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Greg M, Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to review our Holiday Inn. We have worked hard to keep our hotel looking and smelling exactly the way it did on the first day we opened the doors. We took time when picking out our amenities to make sure our guests would be pleased, and that is why we opted for the larger 40inch televisions in the rooms. I have passed along your feedback regarding the menu prices to our chef who will be looking into this. I know our restaurant staff won't mind the mix up on the tip, they simply strive to please and your positive feedback is rewarding to them. We look forward to seeing you in the near future and welcome to area.
Port Neches, Texas
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Great hotel! Stayed in 2 queen room and it was roomy and spotless. I would highly recommend this hotel! I considered staying at a cheaper hotel that offered breakfast, but am glad I spent just a little more and had such a great experience. Plus….we just went to Panera for breakfast--it's just down the road and who doesn't love a good bagel & coffee from Panera?

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Aberdeen, Scotland
Reviewed October 29, 2013 via mobile

Had to stay a night here for business. Despite a late arrival, the kitchen kept food for our group and it was really good - too much in fact!

Room spotless and comfy bed with comfier pillows!

Will recommend highly. Although I didn't pay, I would be happy if I was paying.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank skottydog
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

The Holiday Inn-Mobile Airport is a pretty generic hotel, but the prices are low, the building is modern and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Service was friendly. This was not a memorable experience, but if you need to be reasonably close to the airport- I think it is actually 6 miles or so from the hotel-it is a solid choice.

One further note: I ordered room service dinner. While the menu was limited, the food was pretty good and inexpensive.

Stayed September 2013, traveled on business