$121
$94
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $104/night.

$114
$219
$209
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskmanagement teamnice indoor poolnice hotelpre cruisecomfy bedstay there againclean roomsmardi grastowelsshuttlehousekeepinginnsinterstatedowntown
Reviewed February 22, 2013

Loved the decor and cleanliness of this property! The staff wasa very pleasant...loved the hospitality. Wish the restaurant was open for lunch. Decent happy hour on Wednesday. The place is a little hard to find for those without an updated GPS but i did not have any problems. Only complaint - though not major was I requested an extra blanket. The employee at the front desk verified I requested an extra blanket. He asked if I prefer king or queen...I said King. When I reached the room I had neither an extra blanket or king bed. Also disappointed I was not addressed for being a gold member. These are minor issues and I will definitely stay at this property again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank SPGal
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. We appreciate it when our guests take the time to let us know what we are doing right and what we need improvement on. I have passed along your review to the appropriate department heads so we can work on the few issues you have brought to our attention. We realize you have a choice when you travel to the Mobile area and we are glad you trusted us with your stay. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

The staff here - especially the front desk personnel - were very helpful. The hotel appears to be very new, and clean - if I had one complaint it would be that the walls and construction appear to be average, considering how much noise I could hear in my room, both from the hallway and also from the floors above.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jeffandvince
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to review the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. We appreciate when our guests review us as that lets us know what we are doing right and where we can improve. I have passed along your words of kindness regarding the front desk to our Assistant General Manager. We will make sure that they know their hard work is appreciated. I hope we will have the pleasure of serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

Solid holiday inn stay. This is a new building so quite clean and modern. The front desk staff were not rude but not overly friendly compared to most hotels we stay in. I was a bit disappointed that there wasn't a public microwave and so the front desk person took our popcorn to the back but didn't cook it right unfortunately. Not exactly his fault I suppose but had unhappy kids as a result. Pool is small and not quite warn enough and the service road getting to this hotel was a bit tricky. Overall, a nice experience for a great price.

• Stayed: November 2012

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Holiday Inn. I have passed along your comments to our Assistant General Manager regarding the desk staff while you were here. We are normally on our "A+ game" at the front desk but it seems we must have been having an off day. We all want to offer you our apologies for not providing the type of service we know we can provide. I hope you will consider staying with us again in the future. We will certainly make sure your next stay is all positive.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

We needed a place to crash for one night as we passed through Mobile. Good reviews on this site, plus a decent price, made me choose this hotel despite being underwhelmed by Holiday Inns in the past. Well, we would have been fine with an extended stay here.

The location seems mediocre at first glance. It is surrounded by other chain hotels and isn't in an especially desirable neighborhood. The upside to this location is that, not being located in downtown or overlooking the bay, the price is fair and there is free parking. Our room was on the back side of the hotel, so rather than facing another hotel or a parking lot, we could see nothing but woods from our window--nice!

The room was large enough and nice looking. The bed was too firm for my kids' taste but it didn't bother me. Everything was clean and looked new. No ugly art, no hideous curtains, wallpaper, or bed spreads, and no bad odors.

We had little interaction with the staff but they were friendly and quick checking in and out.

The only downsides were that there was no free breakfast (offset by a fair price and free parking) and that the walls were thin, but our neighbors were not noisy late in the evening.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2013

Thank you so much for your review of the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. We always enjoy receiving positive reviews from our guests as it lets us know we are doing a good job. I have sent your feedback regarding the beds to our corporate team so they will have it on file when they start to make bedding changes. I am glad you got to experience the new Holiday Inn with no dated pictures and no bad wallpaper I was happy when the brand moved away from that decor. I'm glad you mentioned the fair price when considering breakfast. When we first opened I tried to consider the average cost of breakfast with a room and insure we stayed competitive with other hotels. Holiday Inn also offers kids eat free promotion which makes the restaurant very affordable not to mention you earn Priority Club points while you are eating. These are just several benefits. If you know you will be eating breakfast we offer a rate with breakfast as well. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

This hotel is a great stay! Its a newer property, and beats out all of the Holiday Inns that I have stayed at as of late.

Pros:
New
Great Location
Rooms were very spacious
Crazy Comfortable Bed
Very Helpful Front Desk Staff

Con:

Hotel Resteraunt- food was ok but was very slow. Always seemed to be some sort of drama going on with the Resteraunt staff as well.

I will definitely be staying here again! Such a great stay!

Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 22, 2012

Thank you for your review of the hotel. I appreciate you giving us the chance to learn from your experience. I have passed along your comments regarding Kem's to the appropriate department manager and we are both working on making some changes so we can accurately deliver our vision. If there is anything else I can do for you please do not hesitate to contact me. We look forward to the chance to serve you again in the future.

251-344-7446