“Fantastic Staff and great hotel” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport

Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
Cashiers, North Carolina
“Fantastic Staff and great hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 9, 2011

I stayed for 2-days and the staff was incredibly helpful with directions, restaurants, dry cleaning and places to visit. The hotel is new, but is still incredibly clean. The bed was very comfortable and it was the best 2-nights sleep i have ever had on the road. The pool, fitness area and business center were well layed out and user friendly. I had a magnifficent stay and want to especially mention Miss Rhonda at the front desk, who was the best of the best on this fantastic staff.

Room Tip: Ask Miss Rhonda for the best room!
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, September 27, 2011
Thank you so much for your review. It means a lot to us here at the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport when a guest takes time out of there busy day to write a review about our hotel. The staff and I are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I told Rhonda that you recommended for travelers to ask her for the best room, she was very happy to hear that you enjoyed the "best" room she picked out for you. We know you have a choice of where to stay when traveling to the Mobile area and we are glad you chose to stay with us. We look forward to your return visit soon. At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2011

The hotel is new and beautiful. What made this experience stand out above all the others, and we are well traveled, was the employees and the hair dryer. The amenities are pleasant and meet the needs of the traveler. The bed could have been more comfortable. However, the staff went above and beyond to assure that our needs were met and that this would be a memorable stay. Finally, as crazy as it may sound, the hair dryer was the best I have ever encountered in a hotel. I did not even bother to break mine out of the suitcase. Most hairdryers blow about as hard as my children when blowing bubbles, not at all effective.

I would reccomend staying at this hotel and will return should I ever be in the area again.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, September 7, 2011
Wow! Thank you so much for your review of the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport! We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. I have passed along your comments to the staff and they were all excited to read your review. I have also passed along your comment to our corporate headquarters regarding the beds as we are required to use the mattress we have, I am confident that they will utilize the comments of our guests when making a decision on our bedding. It really means a lot to all of us here when someone takes the time out of there busy day to review us. We are glad you chose Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport while traveling to the Mobile area and look forward to your return. We are always a phone call away and more than willing to help with anything we can. At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608 251-344-7446
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

Nice Hotel. Comfy Quite room. Hotel is located a bit off the Highway so there is no road noise. Hotel is fairly new. Restaurant located at hotel. Had breakfast and dinner there. Restaurant is nice and has a TV located at each booth. Not many in restaurant but the food was good and had a fairly large menu. Indoor pool and small Fitness center.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so happy you chose us while here in Mobile. The staff and I work very hard to make sure each guest has a wonderful stay so it certainly is a great feeling to know that we hit the mark with you. We look forward to your next visit and hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport while here in the Mobile area. At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608 251-344-7446
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2011

I recently stayed at this location when my car broke down on a Sunday and wouldn't be ready until Monday afternoon. The staff was friendly when I checked in and from the time I arrived, until I left, they were one of the most friendly and professional staffs I've had the pleasure of dealing with. The restaurant was open for breakfast and was delicious and a great value. My room was very clean and quiet and I slept like a baby. The room decor and amenities were first-class and I really felt comfortable. Even though I didn't have to go to the airport, they drove me to the car repair shop in the shuttle. I can't say enough about my stay and I will certainly refer collegues and family to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were brought to us due to car repairs. We are very glad that you chose us during your time in Mobile. I have passed along your comments to the staff and all of us are very happy you had a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again soon, under different circumstances. I am available to discuss any part of your stay with you anytime and look forward to seeing you again soon, and to reading the next issue of the Coastal Angler! At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608 251-344-7446
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

Loved our sheets ,room ,free internet
Restaurant w/ room service, good food
Employees are wonderful
8 miles from Airport ,good location
location is off Airport Blvd on service road, it's tricky to find the 1st time,look up for the green double HH's.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, August 8, 2011
Thank you for your words of kindness! We are always excited when we receive a positive review. I have passed a copy of your review along to the staff and they share in the excitement of your positive review. We always strive for 100 percent guest satisfaction, and it means so much to us when we know we have hit the goal. We look forward to your next visit. At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608
Vicksburg, MS
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2011

Can't say enough how great this hotel was! Brand new and definitely a higher-end Holiday Inn than what I am used.

Check-in was a breeze. Got to the room and was very impressed by the size of it and the nice furnishings. It also came with a fridge which was very convenient.

Room was very clean and the bed is one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in at a hotel. Bathroom was roomy and very clean.

We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was delicious. Kids under 12 eat free which was a plus as well.

We only stayed one night while traveling to Florida but everything was wonderful about our stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a great place to stay!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank sdgilliam8
Thank you so much for your review! I have passed a copy along to the staff and everyone is glad that you enjoyed your stay. We know that you have a choice when it comes to where you stay in the Mobile area and we are glad you chose to stay here at the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. We look forward to seeing you again. At your serivce, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608
Garnet Valley, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2011

This hotel is awesome! Forget what you thought about the Holiday Inn, sleek, great customer service and food. Very economical and quiet. I checked to go to another hotel for a family wedding and was soooo disappointed, I went back to the Holiday Inn and completed the rest of my stay. Nick, Rhonda, Stacie and Michelle provided excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Book through the hotel or Holiday Inn Website.
  • Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Melanie B
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this review, July 12, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn. We always strive for 100% guest satisfaction so it is great to hear that we "hit the mark"! I have passed along your words of kindness to Nick, Rhonda, Stacie, and Michelle. They, as well as the rest of the staff, share in the excitement when we receive a positive review from our guests. We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to seeing you here at the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport in the future. If I can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. Again I want to thank you for taking the time to review us.
At your service,