All reviews front desk c worked well nice indoor pool access road stay there again comfortable bed clean rooms complimentary breakfast mardi gras towels shuttle housekeeping inns interstate downtown
Reviewed August 22, 2011

Nice Hotel. Comfy Quite room. Hotel is located a bit off the Highway so there is no road noise. Hotel is fairly new. Restaurant located at hotel. Had breakfast and dinner there. Restaurant is nice and has a TV located at each booth. Not many in restaurant but the food was good and had a fairly large menu. Indoor pool and small Fitness center.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2011

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! We are so happy you chose us while here in Mobile. The staff and I work very hard to make sure each guest has a wonderful stay so it certainly is a great feeling to know that we hit the mark with you. We look forward to your next visit and hope you will continue to choose Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport while here in the Mobile area. At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608 251-344-7446

Reviewed August 11, 2011

I recently stayed at this location when my car broke down on a Sunday and wouldn't be ready until Monday afternoon. The staff was friendly when I checked in and from the time I arrived, until I left, they were one of the most friendly and professional staffs I've had the pleasure of dealing with. The restaurant was open for breakfast and was delicious and a great value. My room was very clean and quiet and I slept like a baby. The room decor and amenities were first-class and I really felt comfortable. Even though I didn't have to go to the airport, they drove me to the car repair shop in the shuttle. I can't say enough about my stay and I will certainly refer collegues and family to this hotel in the future.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo

Thank you so much for your review. I am sorry to hear that you were brought to us due to car repairs. We are very glad that you chose us during your time in Mobile. I have passed along your comments to the staff and all of us are very happy you had a wonderful experience. We hope to see you again soon, under different circumstances. I am available to discuss any part of your stay with you anytime and look forward to seeing you again soon, and to reading the next issue of the Coastal Angler! At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608 251-344-7446

Reviewed August 3, 2011

Loved our sheets ,room ,free internet
Restaurant w/ room service, good food
Employees are wonderful
8 miles from Airport ,good location
location is off Airport Blvd on service road, it's tricky to find the 1st time,look up for the green double HH's.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2011

Thank you for your words of kindness! We are always excited when we receive a positive review. I have passed a copy of your review along to the staff and they share in the excitement of your positive review. We always strive for 100 percent guest satisfaction, and it means so much to us when we know we have hit the goal. We look forward to your next visit. At your service, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608

Reviewed July 29, 2011

Can't say enough how great this hotel was! Brand new and definitely a higher-end Holiday Inn than what I am used.

Check-in was a breeze. Got to the room and was very impressed by the size of it and the nice furnishings. It also came with a fridge which was very convenient.

Room was very clean and the bed is one of the most comfortable beds I've ever slept in at a hotel. Bathroom was roomy and very clean.

We had breakfast in the restaurant and it was delicious. Kids under 12 eat free which was a plus as well.

We only stayed one night while traveling to Florida but everything was wonderful about our stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone needing a great place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sdgilliam8

Thank you so much for your review! I have passed a copy along to the staff and everyone is glad that you enjoyed your stay. We know that you have a choice when it comes to where you stay in the Mobile area and we are glad you chose to stay here at the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport. We look forward to seeing you again. At your serivce, Ryan Fendt, CHA General Manager Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport 3630 Springhill Memorial Drive South Mobile, AL 36608

Reviewed July 7, 2011

This hotel is awesome! Forget what you thought about the Holiday Inn, sleek, great customer service and food. Very economical and quiet. I checked to go to another hotel for a family wedding and was soooo disappointed, I went back to the Holiday Inn and completed the rest of my stay. Nick, Rhonda, Stacie and Michelle provided excellent customer service.

Room Tip: Book through the hotel or Holiday Inn Website.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Melanie B
HImanager10, General Manager at Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to review our Holiday Inn. We always strive for 100% guest satisfaction so it is great to hear that we "hit the mark"! I have passed along your words of kindness to Nick, Rhonda, Stacie, and Michelle. They, as well as the rest of the staff, share in the excitement when we receive a positive review from our guests. We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to seeing you here at the Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport in the future. If I can ever be of assistance please do not hesitate to contact me. Again I want to thank you for taking the time to review us.
At your service,