“Great Seafood at a Reasonable Price”
Review of The Boiling Pot

The Boiling Pot
Ranked #53 of 680 Restaurants in Mobile
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 20, 2013

The food is good fresh seafood at a reasonable price. It is always fresh tasting and never greasy. The plates are running over with food and the shrimp wraps are some of the best I have eaten.

2  Thank Sharon4311
There are newer reviews for The Boiling Pot

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We were visiting Mobile, AL to drop of our oldest at USA. I read the reviews and decided to try The Boiling Pot. I had the shrimp poboy and it was very delicious. The food is cooked to order so be prepared to wait about 10 minutes or so for your order. I ordered the half size because the previous reviews stated that you get a lot of food. The shrimp were hot, plentiful, and seasoned nicely. The price is reasonable ~$8-9 for a half size overstuffed poboy. The restaurant is not a fancy restaurant, it sort of looks like an oversized fast food place. I will definately go back whenever we visit. The poboy reminded me so much of New Orleans poboys. If you can`t get to New Orleans then go here.

2  Thank lovelysammie
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

This place offers a great option when you want some good Gulf Coast seafood without the fancy restaurant feel. I ordered the shrimp po boy on my last visit and it is my new favorite go to item. For the price, you will be blown away by the amount of shrimp they pile on this thing! I bought the large one and split it between my family of four (all shrimp lovers, 3 yr old, 10 yr old, and 2 adults) and we still couldn't eat it all! For the most part we just ate the shrimp and left the bread simply because there was no way to eat both!! If you love shrimp and you feel like they can't catch enough to fill your bottomless pit, give this thing a try!

4  Thank Djcynt
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Very nice people, fair prices and GREAT food. Our hotel staff said to go there, and it was better then any of the food we had had in the gulf area.

2  Thank VWeeks
Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

But I believe everything should use room to improve ;-D. But yes I believe it does have value. And everything does taste great. Good job boiling pot.

2  Thank jeffbeck345

Been to The Boiling Pot? Share your experiences!