“Service was excellent and the food was mostly excellent.”
Review of The Bull - CLOSED

The Bull
Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Ames
“Service was excellent and the food was mostly excellent.”
Reviewed March 4, 2013 via mobile

The ribeye I had was excellent as we're my wife's scallops. The bread was rather ordinary and not up to par with the rest of the meal. The were a dozen or so people standing around the bar talking and drinking though they were not really a problem. The servers were very attentive. Overall a very nice place

3 Thank DougRex

Mobile, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“As good as the top restaurants in NOLA!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Professional service...very good wine selection and the house wines are far better than what some restaurants serve as their premiums. Food is outstanding! I have never had a questionable meal at The Bull. My wife and I love this place! The Bull is one of few great places to dine in Mobile for a sophisticated but laid-back dining experience. Great Bar to have a cocktail and discuss business or just visit with friends. A MUST EAT in Mobile!!!

• Visited December 2012
League City, Texas
“Nice find in Mobile”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

This restaurant was a welcome change from what we typically find in Mobile, AL. The wait staff was wonderful and understood what they were serving.

The menu was small but I wanted to try all the options. Everything looked good. The food was perfectly cooked. Be prepared to throw a few dollars out as the prices aren't cheap. This being said, I will return.

• Visited January 2013
Loxley, Alabama, United States
“The BEST south of New York..........”
Reviewed November 27, 2012

I have had dinner at The Bull previously and really enjoyed the atmosphere and food. So I took my son and future daughter-in-law this past Saturday night and oh my..What a wonderful experience we had. They are from Atlanta and could not have enjoyed themselves any better.
We had the most wonderful waitress her name is Kate, she was awesome.
They have already told me that we will be back. Thank you for a great experience.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank Mary H
Mobile, Alabama
“THIS IS NOT A MEXICAN RESTAURANT - Seafood and steak”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Very good food and service, but it's in the wrong genre. One of the better steak and seafood restaurants, with several other very good dishes available (chicken, pork chops, brisket), but no Mexican food.

• Visited April 2012