All reviewscomfortable roomsgreat locationfront deskhome2kitchenettebreakfast
Reviewed August 9, 2018

The hotel must be new. It is designed with a very contemporary casual feel. We have a family of 6 people and the rooms were beyond spacious. The rooms were designed like mini efficiency apartments from microwaves, European sized frig with freezer, garbage disposal, kitchen sink. You could refer to it as a studio apartment that slept 6 comfortably. We had two queen sized beds and a pull out couch. Would definately stay again with the family or not, if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Raven B, Director of Sales at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile I-65 Government Boulevard, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you so much for reviewing us at our brand new Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile I65 Government Blvd. We appreciate your business, and we hope you choose to stay with us in the future.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Our experience at this hotel was a great one and really exceeded our expectations. Everything is so clean and new. The rooms are quite large with a kitchenette. The complimentary breakfast was very good and offers many options. The location is new, clean and safe. We saw law enforcement patrolling often.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family

Reviewed August 6, 2018

Very noisy inside the rooms, you can hear people walking in the room above you so request a top-floor room during your stay. I spoke to management about this during my 3 night stay but the issue never went away. Very frustrating. Other than the thin ceiling/walls, the hotel is conveniently located and very clean.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Hi Jason,

Thank you so much for reviewing our brand new Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile I65 Government Blvd. Service and a wonderful nights rest is our mission for our overnight guests, and we apologize that the noise above kept you from resting. We will do our best to strategically place larger parties of guests on lower floors in the future to avoid noise from higher floors.

We hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future, and we will be sure to assign you to the room of your choice.

Best,

Reviewed August 5, 2018

I had two great front desk attendants upon arrival & departure. They were courtesy, willing to serve, providing a room as soon as a room was available, even though I arrived much earlier than check-in time, faxed a one-page document for me, scanned doc to a thumb drive and emailed to me for my convenience, all the while, were both genuine in their service and very attentive.

Kudos!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo

Reviewed August 1, 2018

Made this stop on our way to Texas and it was a great trip. The front staff were helpful upon arrival and got us in our room quickly. Room was spacious and clean. Will definitely return here if ever in Mobile again!

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family