All reviews kids enjoyed the pool fire pit great hotel clean hotel complimentary breakfast mobile area staff was very friendly dishwasher kitchenette amenities accommodations roomy key sink property lobby florida
Selected filters
Reviewed March 27, 2019

First time staying at Home 2 hotels but won't be the last. We were very impressed with the staff and accommodations. Everything was better than expected. This will be our first choice hotel from now on.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
KeithS2323, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

This is excellent! Thank you for your feedback Seaside46709706739!! Our team truly appreciates the kind words and as the General Manager, I appreciate that our team's hard work and dedication has exceeded your expectations.

We look forward to your next visit to Mobile!

Reviewed March 18, 2019

New facility. Very nice design and layout of the suites. Just need to polish up on amenities and services. I'm a long time Choice Hotels member and accustomed to more amenities at their suites. I would definitely stay at this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Home2 Suites by Hilton
Keith S, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2019

Thank you for your visit and your feedback GoPlaces24266657411! We appreciate the information regarding our design as well as the assistance you have provided as we continue to train our team.

We look forward to showcasing our improvements during your next visit to Mobile.

Reviewed March 11, 2019

WE stay one night here traveling from Texas to Florida we where happy with the hotel until we check our bank account today. They had charge us twice for our room. I call the property to get a refund back on the double charge and asked why we we charged twice. Pam inform us that the Manager had told them earlier that day to process our payments for the stay at 11:39am. To make sure funds where there due to overbooking. Well, we arrive at 5:29 pm they again charge the payment. Pam info me there was nothing she could do and hang up the phone with us when I question why was the card charge again if they had already ran it through. She was very rude !! We had on planing on staying here again on our way home but do to the lack of trust they have lost our business.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
KeithS2323, General Manager at Home2 Suites by Hilton Mobile West I-10 Tillmans Corner, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2019

Greetings tmartin7710. We appreciate your feedback and our entire team will work to improve our process. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you and look forward to your call.

Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

We chose this place to stay because of the room size, and we weren’t disappointed. Wow, they are huge! Comes complete with a small furnished kitchen (including a dishwasher), small living/work area, large bedroom, and large bathroom with a very nice walk in shower. Also offers two large TV’s, one in living room and one in bedroom. Rooms were clean and the bed slept great. Both windows have a room darkening blind that totally seals out light.

Unfortunately that’s where the good part of the review ends. The staff was not very friendly and the breakfast was as basic as you can get. We were not fans of their packaged breakfast items you had to nuke.

So, if it’s about room size, you can’t go wrong here.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your visit and your feedback JoeS314. Our team will use your information to improve and will work to showcase our true hospitality during your next visit to Mobile.

Reviewed March 2, 2019

We stayed here for one night before boarding a cruise ship in Mobile. We arrived very late but the lady that checked us in was extremely welcoming.The room was immaculate and the bed was nice. Breakfast was tasty and checking out was a breeze. I really do not have anything negative to say, which is a great thing!
Anytime I am back in the area I will definitely stay at this location.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you Edie T! We can't express how thankful we are for the kind words for the team and the hotel. We look forward to your next adventure in Mobile!

All the best!