All reviews biscuits would stay again hot items light sleeper front desk staff bed was very comfortable yogurt good nights sleep great room mini fridge breakfast staff great place to stay breakfast was delicious road trip one night stay free breakfast new orleans
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2019 via mobile

My daughter and I were headed home from a trip and there was a massive accident that cause a two hour delay. After driving for a while, we decided to get a room and rest. This was one of the hotels off the exit. It looked well kept, so we decided to take our chances.

We walked in the lobby and we greeted warmly and had a room in minutes. The room is beautiful. It has a modern feel, it smells nice, and there are more than enough outlets WITH USB adapters. If you’re into selfies, the bathroom mirror is like Heaven! The hotel has an attached restaurant, but there are nearby restaurants.

The hotel is right off the interstate which makes it an optimal location.

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Picked this hotel on the road using the IHG app.
A clean, friendly, quiet, renovated hotel, with excellent location (just 4 minutes from I 10)
Just what I needed for a night stop on the way.

The receptionist even recommended a very nice Restaurant near by, which I really enjoyed.

Sorry I needed to move on the morning after.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2019 via mobile

My family stayed here on our way to Orlando. Our room was outdated, dirty, the breakfast was bad, etc. Initially we had made a second reservation to stay at the same property on our way back from Orlando. After our first stay I called Holiday Inn and asked if we could relocate our reservation to another property in Mobile. After a long conversation the agent said I had to call IHG rewards since we used a combination of points and our money to stay here. I called IHG rewards and after another long conversation was told to do it online. I gave up and just decided we would stay again. Mistake. First of all I’d like to say the two gentlemen at the front desk were very polite and helpful. However, our room was unacceptable. There was dust caked on the bathroom vent, a big health hazard. Dust was all over the lamps. The toilet was stained. And there were three stains on our duvet cover. Please see photos. Ultimately, the manager only refunded 7,000 of our points. We will probably never stay at a Holiday Inn Express again. We’re moving to Hilton Hotels.

Reviewed March 19, 2019

We did not have a hotel when we flew in for a quick visit with our grandson so we just started checking around and found this one. The price was right and we knew it was near an area we had previously stayed so we went with it. The room was nicely appointed and very clean. The front desk staff seemed very nice and helpful. The only negative was that the pool was not open and our grandson wanted to swim. It was closed due to the fluctuating weather changes. We had an early morning flight so we did not get a chance to check out the breakfast that was offered but everything looked good.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 5, 2019 via mobile

Short and sweet. This hotel was great for family during Mardi Gras. Pricing was also affordable. We didn’t know it was atleast 15mins from downtown Mobile which was a negative. One of the only negatives about this hotel. Staff was great, accommodating, and showed such great hospitality. The area has a lot of places to eat nearby- not so much for shopping/entertainment. You can hear late at night what’s going on in the hallway and next door. But it is Mardi Gras so everyone is loud after 1am. All in all- I would def recommend to stay. Thanks!