Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Mobile

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (55)
houma, louisiana
Reviewed July 16, 2014

This inn was a great place to stay. It was very clean, the room was very nice and clean. The bed was comfortable. The serve a great get started breakfast. Being I was in a wheelchair the room was big enough for me.

K. Blanchard
Louisiana

• Stayed July 2014
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
Reviewed July 15, 2014

Hotel was clean and everyone was very friendly. Stayed for 4 nights. Tried other hotels in area and they were bad.. very helpful on finding things to do in the area.
hotel is right along I-10 but you didn't hear the traffic.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed July 15, 2014

I booked & paid in advance on Jun 23 for a room with 2 beds for the night of Jul 11. I received confirmation for the room. I knew that I would be arriving late in the evening around midnight and make every effort to assure that when I reached my overnight destination, I would have a room waiting for me. When I arrived, I was put in a Handicap room with 1 king bed. I told the front desk that I needed 2 beds and that was what my confirmation was for. They told me that the hotel was fully booked and had been for weeks. But there was a couple that checked in just before me and they got a room. Bottom line, they gave my prepaid room away. They sent me across the road to a Holiday Inn that although the staff was nice, the room and facilities was not of the same quality that I paid for. The manager on duty at the Wingate was rude and said it was all expedia's fault. I would never book this location again.

Room Tip: call ahead before you get there and ask them if they still have the room available that you booked.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank CGRH1960
Travelers also viewed these Mobile hotels
Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner
Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Mobile Marriott
Mobile Marriott
#5 of 64 in Mobile
Holiday Inn Mobile - Airport

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10
Address: 5190 Motel Ct, Mobile, AL 36619-4244 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham West I-10)
Location: United States > Alabama > Mobile
Business Center with Internet Access Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Romantic Hotel in Mobile
#12 Business Hotel in Mobile
#13 Family Hotel in Mobile
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10 2.5*
Holiday Inn Express hotel, newly renovated! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Mobile / i-10 Bellingrath Gardens Hotel Mobile