Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10
Ranked #18 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
“Best Hotel”
Reviewed May 18, 2014 via mobile

The best hotel in mobile! Its clean and really nice! Everyone should go there! The staff and service in very nice. Nice location. The hotel looks really good from outside and inside. I really like this hotel very much and you should go to the hotel.

Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Wingate-Mobile, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Wingate Inn and for sharing your kind words. We look forward to serving you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed May 17, 2014 via mobile

Room was very clean as well as bathroom. They need some improvement on the breakfast and we had to ask for toilet paper which the maid should have left. Overall the value was great and I would stay again.

• Stayed May 2014
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This Hotel has been an excellent choice for myself and co-workers. Currently we have been staying for almost 2 months and will not be checking out anytime soon. The excellent service ranges from the front desk personnel to the kindness and awesome attitude of the maintenance worker. The housekeepers always ensure that the rooms are equipped with the necessities and that they are the cleanest that they can be. Once again to the staff, thank you for the excellent service and I look forward to my future extended stay!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Mobile hotels
Hampton Inn Mobile I-10/Bellingrath Gardens
La Quinta Inn & Suites Mobile - Tillman's Corner
Holiday Inn - Mobile Downtown/Historic District
Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown
Wingate by Wyndham Mobile
Holiday Inn Mobile West I-10

Been to Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10

Property: Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10
Address: 5190 Motel Ct, Mobile, AL 36619-4244 (Formerly Wingate by Wyndham West I-10)
Location: United States > Alabama > Mobile
Business Center with Internet Access Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#11 Romantic Hotel in Mobile
#12 Business Hotel in Mobile
#13 Family Hotel in Mobile
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10 2.5*
Holiday Inn Express hotel, newly renovated! ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham Mobile / i-10 Bellingrath Gardens Hotel Mobile