Holiday Inn Express & Suites Mobile West I-10
Ranked #19 of 64 Hotels in Mobile
A TripAdvisor Member
FAIRFIELD
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I travel a lot on business, this hotel was simply great. The front desk was very friendly and accomodating. I would highly recommend this hotel for anyone traveling in the Mobile area . By the way the bed is so restful and the outside noise is practically zero.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Reviewed September 18, 2012

I like the location because we have family in the area. Our overall stay was good. The AC unit was a little loud, iron did not work properly and the room had a odor. The bed was not as comfortable as in the past visits. We reported these problems when we checked out. This is the first time we have had any type of problems on our visits. We will stay there again and hopefully these problems will be resolved. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham
1  Thank Renita P
Reviewed July 19, 2012

My family's stay at this hotel was EXCELLENT!!! The staff went out of their way to accommodate our every need, from the Manager down to the maintenance crew. They were all courteous and very helpful in making our family reunion a success. The rooms were very clean and well decorated. The pool area, banquet room, fitness center and business center were available for our use and the complimentary hot breakfast every morning was great! Thanks to the Manager, Isabella Peoples, and her staff for the warm hospitality shown to my family! I highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Mobile.

2  Thank Gloria C
Reviewed July 18, 2012

I stayed at this hotel during Mardi Gras 2012 and had an experience with bed bugs. When I asked for the manager, was told she was in a meeting (7pm in the evening). They must have made notations on my account because the manager called me aside during check out. Instead of her listening to my concerns, she insinuated I brought them with me! I was not happy with her customer service and would not recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank cas888
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel was excellent, the staff was very nice and helpful. Rooms were clean. I realy enjoyed the time that I spent at Wingate keep up the good wook. To management and staff job well done..

1  Thank Rena R
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Hello I just came back from Mobile and stayed at this hotel. My family had there family reunion at this hotel and I can't say enough good things about the hotel it self and the managment team. From the time we got there until the time we left everything was perfect. The manager's name was Isabella and she was the best manager I have ever had anything that me or my family needed she went out of her way to make sure that we got it and that everything was done. There customer service is a 5 star and I will always stay at this hotel when I am in town. The rooms, fitness room, pool and internet were all wonderful. I can't say enough good things about this hotel. I will always stay here everytime I come to town.

1  Thank DIANE T
Reviewed July 14, 2012

On 7/14/2012, Lindsay Marston was working the day shift. I was sick that morning, around noon, I was feeling better and wanted the linen changed because I sweated on them. The maid was out to lunch so she came and brought the linen change and helped me redo the bed. Then she found me a cab. Pet permission from her manager, Then while waiting for the cab, I walked to the racetrack to use the ATM. On the way back it started raining and she came in her car to get me so I wouldn't get wet. She has been the front clerk dearing the day my whole stay. Her customer service surly was above and beyond. Room 310 from 7/12/2012. Thanks again Lindsay Marston for your sweet kindness!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2012