“Back for more”

Ranked #284 of 685 Restaurants in Mobile
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I had such a good experience with this restaurant last year when I visited Mobile, and this year's experience also delivered. The food is simple but good. It has fresh ingredients. The service was impeccable - I had fouled up with mentioning the discounts when I ordered so after the orders were rung up, the cashier had to redo the transaction. She did it without raising an issue nor making any comments. Usually, the staff would express some sort of displeasure when a complete transaction has to be rekeyed but there was nothing that I could detect.
Since I received such good service and food, I returned to this restaurant the next day with a large order.

Reviewed March 3, 2013

A great variety of wraps. Something for everybody. Ingredients are fresh and prepared when you order. They have good yogurt, too.

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Great little place to pick up something for lunch and go. We just love the basil cashew chicken wrap! It has nice crunchy cashews, with creamy avocado, and delicous chicken salad. It is addictive!

Reviewed May 21, 2012

What a great place that is off the beaten path. Tucked away in the mall is this place I discovered while surfing the internet for places to eat near where I was staying. The reviews were great and I was not disappointed at all. Everything from the service to the pricing to the taste was excellent.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 6, 2009

A lot of options, all that sound good, but the actual food was a let down. I'll probably give it another try just in case.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook