Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown
$189
$184
Travelocity
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Agoda.com
1,118 results
All reviewsgreat locationbeignetsmardi graswithin walking distancejimmy johnscruise packagecruise terminalhistoric districtroyal scamuss alabamacomplimentary breakfastgreat place to stayroyal streetconvention centerclean roomswould definitely stay here againexcellent hotel
Reviewed June 11, 2010

I stayed at this hotel for two weeks on business. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. The location is perfect if you want to be downtown in the middle of the action. There’s a variety of places to eat within walking distance. However I wasn't impressed with the pool if you’re big on pools. Parking was expensive at six dollars a day but expect to pay for parking at any location in downtown Mobile. There’s no lounge to have drinks in the evenings which I thought was a downfall. Overall I would return to this hotel because the location is perfect and the rooms are clean.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
1  Thank sullivandavis
Reviewed June 7, 2010

We stayed at the Hamton Inn & Suites on May 30,2010. We took advantage of the cruise pacakge they offer. The hotel staff was very courteous and welcoming upon check-in. We had three other families that also booked this hotel following our lead. We found our rooms to be clean and very comfortable. The complimentary breakfast was great!! We were blessed to have an awesome view of the Elation arriving in the port from our balcony. It was the perfect way to start our week! We didn't pay for the hotel shuttle. Our dear husbands took us and our bags to the terminal and drove back to the hotel to park the cars. The hotel is close enough that they chose to walk back, and it only took them about ten minutes. This hotel and it's cruise package rates an A+ with our group. We really couln't have asked for anything more!! We would like to thank Theresa Wilson and her entire staff for such a great stay!!!

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank markandpennie20
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I travel a lot with work and generally stick to Hampton Inns when I can get them. This is my #1 Hampton Inn ever. The location is great- walking distance from some really eclectic, resonably-priced, and really good restaurants. Free and secure parking (not to be taken for granted), beautiful decor, nice outdoor salt-water pool, much bigger/better equipped fitness center than the norm, and the breakfast is much better than the norm as well. The staff is phenomenal. The hotel would honestly be hard to beat in the Omni league, but is absolutely impossible to beat for the Hampton Inn price.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 25, 2010

Like most hotels, this one claimed to have great guest services. To my surprise, they more than kept that promise. They went above and beyond my expectations and just made my time better and more relaxing by being kind and pleasant to deal with. I came with about 20 people from ETSU for an advertising competition. There was a lot of stress and excitement and this hotel's staff made our stay as easy as possible. From the security guard to the Guest Service Director (not sure if this title is correct haha), Melissa, I was very impressed with the staff at this hotel! Continental breakfast was good too.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed January 10, 2010

We stayed at Hampton Inn in Mobile before we went on a Carnival cruise. They have a program where you can stay the night before and then keep your car parked there while you are cruising. Hampton Inn was wonderful. The free breakfast was great - includes fresh made Belgian waffles. The also have a workout room and free internet.

We had problems with the weather for our cruise so we did not get to leave the day we were scheduled to on the cruise. Therefore we had to stay an extra night. As you can image, trying to find rooms in Mobile for 2000 people was quite a challenge. However, Hampton Inn was made aware of the situation and keep rooms for the people who had stayed the night before. We were so happy when we called Hampton Inn and they told us they had kept a room for us and we could come back a stay the extra night. They even gave us a discount rate.

The staff was very friendly. Since we had so many issues with Carninval Cruise (which I do NOT recomment) we "bugged" the hotel staff numerous times. They help with everything to make our stay the best.

I would recommend this hotel to everyone!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled with family