We stayed here for the Conde Cavaliers Mardi Gras Parade and Ball! The room was huge and we had a nice view overlooking the parade route. Check In was easy, and the front desk clerks were nice. We had a room on the second floor, with 2 queens. There was also a pull out bed and chair in room. Plenty of room for us to get ready for ball. I would highly reccomend for anyone looking to stay in the downtown Mobile area. The breakfast bar was huge, eggs, toast, sausage, doughnuts, bagels, cereal.... the list just goes on! The only thing I would reccomend would be more waste backets in the room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Hampton Inn & Suites in Downtown Mobile, Alabama. Located within walking distance of all attractions and restaurants in downtown Mobile. Only 1/2 mile from the Mobile Cruise Terminal and located directly on the parade route for Mardi Gras! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Mobile/Downtown
- Hampton Inn & Suites Mobile/Downtown Hotel Mobile
- Hampton Inn Mobile