Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel
$123
$189
$184
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Mobile(Mobile)(Great Value!)
$72
$70
Agoda.com
All reviewsconvention centerriver viewmobile bayvery nice hotelparking garagefloor to ceiling windowsthe club loungewithin walking distancecorner king roommoon piethe hotel staffhigh floormardi grasdowntown areacruise terminaldauphin streetcheck in was easy
Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

We were in Mobile for for New year's and this is the second year we have stayed at this property. We hade a blast. The staff was fantastic room 2120 was perfect for us. Looking forward to next year. And the breakfast was outstanding.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Philip K, Rooms Division Manager at Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you for commenting on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to hear that you had a great time New Years Eve. It is always great to hear from our repeat guests. Hopefully you can come and stay with us again New Years Eve 2014.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Stayed at the Riverview for a long weekend November 2013. Had a corner king room overlooking the port on the 27th floor. Great location, great people. Had breakfast in the Harbor Room, great food and great service. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: High floor room overlooking Port of Mobile
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Philip K, Rooms Division Manager at Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2013

Thank you for posting your feedback on Tripadvisor. I am deligthed to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. Please know that your comments will be shared with the entire hotel team. We hope you elect to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to the Mobile area.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

I stay at the Riverview Renaissance Hotel often for business. Most often I am greeted at the front desk by a friendly pleasant face but I have to say by far the best part of my stay is the bar. It's a great way to wind down after a long day at the office & it's always nice to be greeted by a friendly smiling face. Brittany has been absolutely amazing, energetic, helpful & always friendly.

My only complaint is that when my laundry is returned I am not given a new bag & a new sheet. Other than that my stay is awesome.

• Stayed: November 2013
Philip K, Rooms Division Manager at Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you for recently staying with us at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel. We are delighted to hear that you continually come back and stay with us time and again. Please know that we will be sure to share your positive comments w/ Brittany. She truly is an asset to our Food and Beverage team and we are delighted to have her be a part of our team. We hope you elect to stay with us again should your travels bring you back to our area. Have a great week.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

This is a very good hotel for a function or place to stay. We attended a Marine Corps Ball here and the facility was big enough to handle all of us. Very friendly staff, good food and drinks on the premises, plus it’s in a great location downtown and next to the Water.

Room Tip: the bay/water side views are the best.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
Philip K, Rooms Division Manager at Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2013

Thank you for taking time to comment on your recent experience with us. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you had a great time at the ball you attended. We hope to see you back again should your travels ever bring you back to our area. Again many thanks for your feedback.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

The hotel itself is awesome and certainly meets and/or exceeds expectations related to the Renaissance name. Clean, inviting spaces are throughout the lobby. The food is quite good. The concierge, although his name escapes me, was great, offering to print boarding passes, set up airport transportation, and even double checking on the taxi after 5min past its quoted arrival time. The room was well appointed with rich furnishings. Everything was top notch once inside. Downtown Mobile, however, was looking a bit rough. Even though the property was within walking distance of most things downtown, I never felt the need (or desire) to explore much. If I ever end up in Mobile for a night or two again, I would certainly check out the riverview plaza again.

Room Tip: Higher floors would avoid the occasional train and other associated port-city sounds
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Philip K, Rooms Division Manager at Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2013

Thank you for recently staying with us at the Renaissance Mobile Riverview Plaza Hotel. I am delighted to hear that you found our property to be awesome, clean and well appointed. I am also delighted to hear that our concierge was able to provide you top notch service. Please know that your kind words will be shared with all of our team members. Thank you again for your time, we hope to see you back again in the very near future.