“Great Food”

El Cerrito Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Millbrook
Reviewed September 2, 2014

It was priced will and they had the football games on for us to watch. The food was good as well. Good portions and the black beans were the best I've ever had!!!!

There are newer reviews for El Cerrito Mexican Grill

Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I discovered this place about two months ago and we are so glad we did! The items on the menu are different than area Mexican restaurants. Service is great and the food is so fresh tasting! Try the Mexican guacamole!

Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

I have cousins who live here in the area who eat here weekly. They love this family owned restaurant. I ordered steak enchiladas with beans and rice. I was blown away by how good my meal was. The steak enchiladas were great and the rice was the best I've ever had in a Mexican restaurant. The beans were just ok. The only issues I had were the other groups eating were so loud and I had to ask for a refill of soda. The price was lower then I expected, in fact it was a great deal. I look forward to eating there again.

Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love eating hear, we're from the west coast and we've had such a hard time finding something close to authentic mexican food and this is as close as it gets!! I only order their shredded beef chimichanga iv never had anything else and my husband orders there carne Asada plate it's fantastic!! There service is to good , we've never had any problems there, their is always some one asking if were ok, I would say it's impressive!!!! Friendly staff clean restraunt!! Some one recommended this restraunt to us, and were glad we found it!!

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I am from Texas & do enjoy my TexMex. I usually do not care for other types of Mexican food. This is one of the exceptions. The food was very good & very reasonable. We were a party of 8 & was seated very quickly. Service was really good with glasses kept full. We will come back next time we are here visiting our family. A thumbs up for this one!