“Our favorite Mexican restraunt!!”

El Cerrito Mexican Grill
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Millbrook
Reviewed June 29, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I love eating hear, we're from the west coast and we've had such a hard time finding something close to authentic mexican food and this is as close as it gets!! I only order their shredded beef chimichanga iv never had anything else and my husband orders there carne Asada plate it's fantastic!! There service is to good , we've never had any problems there, their is always some one asking if were ok, I would say it's impressive!!!! Friendly staff clean restraunt!! Some one recommended this restraunt to us, and were glad we found it!!

There are newer reviews for El Cerrito Mexican Grill

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

I am from Texas & do enjoy my TexMex. I usually do not care for other types of Mexican food. This is one of the exceptions. The food was very good & very reasonable. We were a party of 8 & was seated very quickly. Service was really good with glasses kept full. We will come back next time we are here visiting our family. A thumbs up for this one!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

Service was OUTSTANDING and food was amazing! Went here after church with a group and they handled us like pros. No issues with placing us, great service from start to finish! They have a great lunch menu to choose from that is extremely reasonable in price. I had the lunch steak fajitas, hubby had chimmi. Both yummo. I had a take home box to boot! GOOD stuff, this is the best I have had in this area no doubt!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

We ate at El Cerrito for the first time this past Saturday night. The service was fast and the food was good. Although we already have a ton of mexican restaurants in the area, this one might become our new favorite.