“Small portion of seafood, they fill you up with sides. Disappointed.”
Review of The Catfish House

The Catfish House
Ranked #2 of 36 Restaurants in Millbrook
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

Visited alone on a weeknight. Not crowded at all. They seated me with my back to the shelf they had the tea pitcher on, so the whole time she was walking behind me. The waitress was training someone, neither was nice. The hushpuppy, slaw and bean they bring was the best part. I lived crumbling the hyspuppy in the beans. See my pics of the seafood i got, for over 20 dollars, i won't go back.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

My husband and I traveled to the area on business and this restaurant was recommended by the front desk clerk at our hotel. First off the parking lot had at least 100 cars in it when we arrived, but we were seated within 10 minutes. The place is huge, really cute, with lots of items all over the walls and ceilings to look at. Plus a beautiful large aquarium in the center of one of the rooms. We ordered kind of a "you pick two" assortment of fried seafood. My husband and I each picked different things so we could share. The waitress brought out a small bucket of hush puppies, a bowl of coleslaw, and a small kettle of beans. Yum! All were so good, and were refillable. Our food came out quickly. If you are looking for low cal/low cholesterol, you should probably stay away. Everything tasted great, but we absolutely fell in love with the fried oysters. So good!! The meals come with your choice of fries or baked potato. No alcohol is served, but the food made up for this fact. We loved it so much that even though it was out of our way to drive back to the area, we did and ate there again. This time we just ordered the fried oysters. Good food. Good friendly service. Great prices. I wish we lived closer as we would eat there often, but 800 miles is just too far to drive. If we are ever in the area again we will definitely go back.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Went to the Catfish with family members. The total experience was good, food was good, although not exceptional. Service was great.. The slaw, beans and hush puppies that were served before the entree were very good. Had to pace myself to save room for the meal. I plan to return.

3  Thank southerntravler36092
Reviewed June 8, 2013 via mobile

The food is simply yucky. The setup is the only good thing on the menu. It's overpriced food that's disgusting. Go to Captain D's.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

WOW!!! This place is DEE-LISH!! Being that I AM a country girl, I really enjoyed the beans and hush-puppies... and the fish... LAWWWD!!! Talk about good to the last bite!! Enjoyed every morsel along with my cole slaw... stop by and try them out. Good eating **thumbs UP!**

2  Thank Coot72