“Nice food, clean and spacious environment.”

Chatterz, All Day Dining
Ranked #374 of 933 Restaurants in Melaka
Cuisines: Asian
Description: Chatterz, All Day Dining is set within a delightfully fresh and casual ambience. Located on Level 11, Chatterz serves a wide range of traditional, contemporary and fusion dishes accentuated by its specialty buffets as well as its wide selection of a la carte dishes. The All Day Dining is helmed by an Executive Chef who infuses each dish with his bold yet uniquely appetising blend of rich flavours and pleasing textures.
Reviewed June 27, 2018

I am having ala carte dinner there. Food is good especially the lamb chop. Environment is bright, clean and spacious. Service is nice. They even served us appetizer and fruit while we waiting our food. Price is reasonable and worth. I am using membership card and have extra 50percent discount.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed May 16, 2018

Recently, I brought my students to have lunch buffet at Chatterz Restaurant, Hatten. I had made the booking early, in hope that there would be no mistake. However, on the day we came to dine in, our arrival was questioned by the staff.

They said we didn't make any booking. I showed the cashier my conversation through email with her FNB co-ordinator but to my surprise, she showed me blur emotion as she didn't know who was that person I was talking about. Then, she ran to ask help from one person to the other. THUS, THE WAITING. We had to wait for quite sometimes before we were allowed to sit.

The restaurant is big and nice. No doubt.

Since our arrival was unexpected, the food was cold and many had finished I believe. The lambs were not easy to chew, the prawns were not fresh, but the desserts were nice. Since that was my students first experience dining in a hotel, so they were so happy with whatever left for them (they didn't even know that). When I asked the cook about some dish that I wanted to try, he had to ask the other cook for the answer. What???

Then the bill. We had to wait for about 15-20 minutes for them to settle and clarify our bills. OMG! Even worse, the FNB co-ordinator did not come to see us or me at least to apologise for the mistake that her team had made.

I hope the FNB manager will do something about this poor management issue. It is such a shame for such prestige hotel in Melaka.

Date of visit: May 2018
3  Thank SnasiAlshatri
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

We had our breakfast and I was impressed that they avoided jams at the breakfast spread by creating 2 similar rows of food so ugly mess is avoided. Food variety is not bad too.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

Each pax $60++ food range quite a lot but quality was really just average. The beef slice and shell seafood are below average. Not really fresh. Not recommended.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 11, 2017

A lot of options to choose from. Various pastries, nasi lemak, roti canai, cereals, salad & fruits, egg variations and quite a lot more. Loved the croissant.

Date of visit: October 2017