“Good services”

Ranked #18 of 167 Hotels in Melaka
Singapore, Singapore
“Good services”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We stayed for 4 days and 3 night, we like where the hotel located is. The place was near to shopping mall and easy to get halal food around the area. The room is just nice for 2 of us and we quit happy with the cleanliness of the room. Our boss engaged the hotel transport to ferry us back to Singapore. The car is very clean and neat, most important is the driver very polite.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Jumariah

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Thai first
Shah Alam, Selangor, Malaysia
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I asked for an iron around 12 a.m and the receptionists said the housekeeper was already going home. So she said the iron facilities will be delivered to our room by 7a.m in the morning. And yeah, by 7 a.m, the housekeeper came and send the iron and iron board to our room.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Faradilah D
Singapore
Reviewed January 12, 2014

You get what you paid but the services of parking valet attitude need to be adjusted. I drove there and wanted to park. When the valet arrive he wanted to park my car for me. I reject as I had alots of things in it. I told him just tell me where to park and I will park it myself but he keep insist on parking for me until I get angry. Finally he got no choice and he told me if I park it myself I had to park on open ground. I did it but actually beside the hotel there are parking space but just because I refuse to let him park it...I cannot park there. I think with this type of worker around... It will bring bad image to the hotel service. For this incident..I will recommened those who drive there to avoid this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank AloSingapore
Penang Island, Malaysia
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Stayed there during 2013 year end holiday. The place was near (5-10min walking distance) to makotha parade, palawan mall. To jonker it will be another 20 mins walk nice if you don't have small kids along.

However may be due to the room choice that we pick (standard- no window) we got a basic room(small) on the 2nd floor but to think about it paying RM170 per night is not that cheap either.

We feel the narrow and wet stairs way need improvement. At time we feel like being grade due to the room selection since they have very comfortable room with nicely setup stairs and walk way near the lobbay access to the rooms

Room Tip: Request for lower floor you need it after a long walk in the town especially if senior citizen or tr...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed January 4, 2014

The hotel is just beside the hatten hotel and opposite makhota pahlawan mall. The room is spacious and clean. The receptionists were helpful and thanked to Mr Chai for his help on our stay there for 4 nights.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed December 29, 2013

Very gd location and safe parking(if you are driving). We walked to jonker, makotha parade, palawan mall . Very clean rooms, very comfortable for us.
Can hear people talking or footsteps when they pass by (usually morning/night when ppl go in or out) but other then that it's really a gd place to stay. added a bed for the kids and still V spacious.
Has free wifi

Room Tip: All rooms are gd the noise lvl is minimum
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Singapore
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd time staying here. Room given to me seem smaller and smaller. Good to see that they are expanding and new facilities have been added.

Good location and safe parking. We walked to jonker, makotha parade, palawan mall and sightseeing.

A helpful staff by the name of Chye is always hanging around at the hotel offering help to all guests. I saw him bringing a guest around as a guide. He offered help to us during our stay too.

I would recommend this hotel if you are looking for a budget hotel. The room is clean comes with wifi, coffee/tea making facilities and tv. It does not have safe and fridge in the room.

• Stayed December 2013