“WORST! TERRIBLE”

and up
Full Day A Famosa Theme Park Experience
Ranked #66 of 150 things to do in Melaka
Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is the worst water theme park. The facilities is extremely sucks. The slide is not in order, no lifeguard, water is STINK! Please don't spend your time in A'FAMOSA. please choose Sunway lagoon instead.

8  Thank Traveltotheworld1

Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were very keen to try Water World after seing lots of advertising for it, but our visit was extremely disappointing.

This seems to be the Malaysian way. Build something and never maintain it. Some rides had no lifeguards. One ride had a lifeguard who was more interested in smoking.

The water was disgusting, I wouldn't get in. The toilets were horrendous. To make matters worse as foreigners we were charged more than Malaysian's. They should be encouraging foreigners to come not discouraging them with more expensive tickets.

Don't waste your money, you will definitely be disappointed.

This place should be closed down.

16  Thank Vicki R
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Maybe because we went at 4pm, the water seems dirt and sandy! Despite its a raining day, we went ahead! The castle children play pool is very rundown and stink! The other playgroup water is cleaner! But the slide are already very old and mouldy! The lazy river is so dirt and stink!

Overall, my kids enjoyed! I only stayed there for 2 hours. If not for the kids, I would have leave much earlier! But I really think that they need to renovate it! The only few good things are the family ride was fun, the float are new. And the wave pool is not dirty! I felt very itch on some part of my body after that!

I will not visit again!

2  Thank Evogoh
Reviewed February 8, 2013

This is my 3rd time i come here. It have become worst. More worst than the last time i visit. The water so dirty and i can see some part, the water is green plus have rubbish. I dont know why. Maybe not enough worker, but i pay for this and i think i deserved more. The shower is even more horror. No door. If have, cant lock. Dirty? I dont know how to describe it.. thanks for make my day.

8  Thank arifafu