“I found a wonderful shop in Malacca”
Review of RazKashmir Crafts

RazKashmir Crafts
Ranked #6 of 25 Shopping in Melaka
Nishinomote-shi, Kagoshima, Japan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“I found a wonderful shop in Malacca”
Reviewed May 5, 2014 via mobile

A storekeeper was very kind.
A product of the shop is only a wonderful thing.

1 Thank fumi_a2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
San Francisco, California
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 57 helpful votes
“One of the most amazing rug, scarves, and art work stores in Malaysia”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

I visited this store with my girlfriend in December of 2013. We were utterly blown away by the incredible art work and craftsmanship on display. We ended up spending about one hour with the brothers as they educated us about the different types of workmanship and craftsmanship that was employed by their artists. We fell in love with a few of the scarves and our only regret is that we didn't buy one at that moment. We need to come back and buy one next time!

Visited December 2013
1 Thank SalsaAram
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Aladdin's cave”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Raz Kashmir was recommended to me by some work colleagues from the US who raved about the singing bowls, unique jewellery and crafts, and most of all the hospitality of the owners. I came away from this Aladdin’s cave not only with gorgeous things… yes I did buy a singing bowl and an attention-grabbing ring… but most importantly new-found friends in Melaka. I've visited Raz Kashmir four times in 2013 and will be back when I next visit Malaysia. I wish we had a shop like this in Sydney. Check out the beautiful handmade Kashmiri shawls… my next target purchase.

Visited March 2013
6 Thank Emy E
Bandung, Indonesia
60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“treasure in Melaka”
Reviewed January 5, 2014

I happened to be stayed at the hostel next to this lovely place & passed over the shop many times, before got intrigued by the antiques and beautiful crafts inside. I couldn't help myself & bought a beautiful wooden box (actually many things I would like to buy there) and made conversation with the owner, who was very friendly & insightful.
The interior was splendid, it's like being somewhere in Kashmir with all the carpets hanging on the wall. Definitely will recommend this Raz Kashmir Craft to friends, relatives, or colleagues who plan to visit Melaka.

Visited December 2013