“Aladdin's cave”

Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Aladdin's cave”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2014

Raz Kashmir was recommended to me by some work colleagues from the US who raved about the singing bowls, unique jewellery and crafts, and most of all the hospitality of the owners. I came away from this Aladdin’s cave not only with gorgeous things… yes I did buy a singing bowl and an attention-grabbing ring… but most importantly new-found friends in Melaka. I've visited Raz Kashmir four times in 2013 and will be back when I next visit Malaysia. I wish we had a shop like this in Sydney. Check out the beautiful handmade Kashmiri shawls… my next target purchase.

Visited March 2013

60 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“treasure in Melaka”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

I happened to be stayed at the hostel next to this lovely place & passed over the shop many times, before got intrigued by the antiques and beautiful crafts inside. I couldn't help myself & bought a beautiful wooden box (actually many things I would like to buy there) and made conversation with the owner, who was very friendly & insightful.
The interior was splendid, it's like being somewhere in Kashmir with all the carpets hanging on the wall. Definitely will recommend this Raz Kashmir Craft to friends, relatives, or colleagues who plan to visit Melaka.

Visited December 2013