Lowest prices for your stay
$40
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Hotels.com$40
Booking.com$40
eDreams$40
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 20, 2018 via mobile

Toilets at lobby with permanently closed sign so as to deter guests from using their toilets. Samfu restaurant serves decently good nonya food, a bit pricely though. However the way the management runs the hotel is totally unacceptable. Prohibitting guests that uses the restaurant from using their toilets is a shame on them. No decent stars rated hotel will ever run the hotel in such a manner. Facilities are old and totally need a makeover. Stay here only if u can't find a room in melaka.read other reviews to get a better idea and decide for yourself.

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2018

Room was spacious and quiet, and staff seemed friendly and pleasant. We stayed as part of an intrepid group. Rooms were cleaned each day, and the bathroom was clean and well equipped. Wifi was not particularly amazing, but worked okay and the air con was good (once we had worked out how to use it properly).
In walking distance from all attractions including the night market and canal trip, and 7/11 supermarket opposite the hotel which is always a bonus. The breakfast was a little strange, including chicken nuggets and potato wedges, I mean it was a good thought but possibly best to stick to toast and cereal!

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed July 7, 2018

I have made the reservation on these hotel to check in on 30th June and check out on 1Jul. However changed my check in date to 7 Jul and check on 8 Jul. Therefore I had to cancel the 30th jun reservation and made new reservation on 7 Jul. When I check-in 7th Jul the front counter told me i cancel my reservation, I told the staff yes i can because i change my date for 7th Jul from 30 Jun. He insist didn't make the reservation, where else i had the reservation confirmation number. He just chase me away told me the hotel fully book and is not his problem because i cancel my book earlier. I told him yes cancel the book on 30th Jun because i change my date to 7 Jul and i done the changes away before the cancellation and change date policy of the hotel. HE TOLD ME THE HOTEL FULLY BOOK IS NOT HIS PROBLEM FOR ME NOT ABLE TO CHECK IN. I called the Hotels.com to check on my book status, the hotels.com confirm i had a book with Mimosa Hotel. I didn't check in because the way hotel staff treat me at the first. Is not about misunderstand is about refusing to check and accept my explanation. This had messy out plan, i had go and look for another hotel when i found a better one. So for all the traveler who looking and plan for this hotel please do not book this hotel or think twice about this hotel. Plus this hotel is over price

Room tip: Dont book this hotel, great cheater hotel
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here as a group and found the hotel very old and in need of a complete makeover.
In our room we had paint falling off the walls (see pic) and the bed was hard.
Air Con was ok and it was close to a lot of attractions but the wifi was near non existent.
Convenient store across from hotel for essentials.
Would stay elsewhere next time we visit Melaka.

Date of stay: May 2018
2  Thank WayneR107
Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

Booked into this on a tour. The foyer of the hotel id beautiful, with granite and two chandliers, smelling of rose perfume and with three fountains (that have splashed on the floor for quite some time and now have ruined the granite around it). This luxurious outside does not extend to its rooms. Hard beds, air con supplied but is like a fan, showers work but are cold or at best luke-warm. The shower curtain was quite mouldy; I can only imagine what the inside of the aircon looks like. On a main road and there is a 7-eleven across from it. 10minutes walk to one of the main attractions, the Stadhuys Museum, and about 15 mins walk to the Jodker Street night markets. Breakfast was cold, but I suppose they tried to supply what Westerners might eat? (Maybe Americans, as I stuck to toast and fruit) - sausages, wedges, french fries, bananas and watermelon. Good enough for a 3 star hotel.

Date of stay: April 2018