actually I had been using this hotel whenever I visit Malacca for many years, due to its value and location. My recent visit there is a bit disappointing, mainly due to following,
- no in room safe provided,
- charge RM5 for extra set of Lipton tea sachets and sugar,
- TV channels is pathetic.
- bed side lamp is broken but nobody notice.
- paid S$ 70 for abovementioned Deluxe room not worth it anymore, because there are now more hotel choices in Malacca compare to last time.
Breakfast varieties still didn't change after all these years, fried rice, fried noodles, toast, congee, don't expect too much. Ironically, we ate at one roti canai shop just down the road(right hand side of hotel) which serve quite good roti canai(or roti prata). Can go there for bf if tired of the hotel's bf.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mimosa Hotel Melaka strategically located in the heart of China town , Melaka and within walking distance to historical landmarks , business & shopping districts like Jonker Walk ,the antique enthusiast's haven and eateries. Well-appointed spacious rooms complete with a spectacular view of Chinatown to make your stay pleasant and memorable . We offer the very best in comfort,warmth ,quality service and great value . Step into our lobby and you will find the set-up layout animates a feeling of warmth and friendliness. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Mimosa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mimosa Hotel Melaka