actually I had been using this hotel whenever I visit Malacca for many years, due to its value and location. My recent visit there is a bit disappointing, mainly due to following,
- no in room safe provided,
- charge RM5 for extra set of Lipton tea sachets and sugar,
- TV channels is pathetic.
- bed side lamp is broken but nobody notice.
- paid S$ 70 for abovementioned Deluxe room not worth it anymore, because there are now more hotel choices in Malacca compare to last time.
Breakfast varieties still didn't change after all these years, fried rice, fried noodles, toast, congee, don't expect too much. Ironically, we ate at one roti canai shop just down the road(right hand side of hotel) which serve quite good roti canai(or roti prata). Can go there for bf if tired of the hotel's bf.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Travelocity, ACCOR, Priceline and Agoda so you can book your Mimosa Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mimosa Hotel Melaka