Hotel Sentral Riverview Melaka
$61
$61
$49
Agoda.com
Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
$176
$165
The Majestic Malacca(Melaka)
$155
$136
All reviewsbooked a deluxe roomthe sofa bedrooms are spaciousstrategic locationshopping mallboilerjonker
Reviewed January 20, 2013

My family and I arrive in Malacca and stay in this hotel for 2 days and 1 night.We have booked the room before arrival and even though the check in a bit slow although we are the only guest to arrive on that time.We get the room key started to check out our room,it is big for our small family and my child is looks happy with it too and the bathroom is clean,towel and toiletries are provided.It's just the TV is still in a tube style,but that doesn't bother us.Breakfast is very good with a lot of choices of food,we enjoyed it.Overall it's a good hotel to stay with your family :)

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank NatureTraveller_3
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Bad hotel stay ever!! Intend to spend a night but me and my hubby got bitten by ticks!! Ruined our weekend trip! They were on the beds and on the wall!! Had to visit the 24 hours clinic at midnight for a check up and antibiotics. Complaint to the hotel and got a full refund few days later.

Will not recommend this hotel to anybody. Stay at your own risk!!

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank AnneKSE
Reviewed November 30, 2012

Check in process was smooth although the front counter staff not quite friendly. I had my dinner at the hotel. The staff in the restaurant was friendly and helpful. However the breakfast was so so. The lighting in the room is quite dark. The bed and the pillow are comfortable. I had avery good night sleep after a very long day working. Free wifi even in the rooms.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sue-jesro
Reviewed November 23, 2012

My family and I had stayed at this hotel twice (last year & this year). We want a hotel away from town and nearer to Melaka Sentral, Tesco and Jusco. Check-in was a breeze and so was the checked out. We were truly happy that they have a family room with a queen size bed and a single bed for a family of 3 like us. Breakfast was satisfying with the local food they served like nasi lemak, fishball soup, etc. As for shopping, a walking distance there are shops along Hang Tuah Mall (that's the name of the road that I saw). But if you truly want to shop you can go to Jusco and Tesco which we took a cab ride about RM10. Last year there were local buses (just flagged them) right in front of the hotel to go to Jusco which cost only RM1 per person!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 12, 2012

I like the location of naza hotel because I needed a place that was close to Tesco hypermarket and AEON jusco. You'll definately need a car to stay here :

1. there is a food court within 5 mins walk behind The store supermarket, but it's open aired and we definately like having our creature comforts when travelling with a kid.

2. Jonker's a distance away if you're planning to travel there. http://www.backpackingmalaysia.com/things-to-do/jonker-walk/melakaattractionshopping

Check in : was fast, effiecient. We arrived at 1 pm, was told that check in time will be an hour later due to hotel being full the night before, but were given a room at 1.30pm.

Room: hmm. Faded. Naza must have been pretty classy looking once, but cracked plasters, stained wallpapers, brown mousy looking sofa just doesn't do it for me. Beds were alright. Ah, the air con, was just not cold. I couldn't be bothered to complain as it was a comfortable temp for me (no need for blankets, yippee!) but hubby likes it a lil colder so that was a minus.

Traveling back from jonkers at midnight, I noticed the sign board was not lighted up at all. This was on a Sunday. Why is that so? All in all, naza talyya hotel strikes me as needing a major facelift, coming from the main road and turning the corner, this hotel is almost invisible. I don't think I'll return. Stay was only so so.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family