“Family holiday in Tanjung Bidara Resort.”

and 1 more site!
Tanjung Bidara Beach Resort
Ranked #139 of 166 Hotels in Melaka
kuala lumpur
“Family holiday in Tanjung Bidara Resort.”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

My family, about 20 of us, stayed at Tanjung Bidara Resort, in a two room chalet unit for a weekend in May 2012. The place has been refurbished by a new management team. According to the management, on that weekend 70% of their rooms were taken. During the evening we were able to have the hall for our family activities, singing and karaoke. In the morning we had a good breakfast [inclusive in the room rate], followed by games by the beach. The children love their times there. By lunch time we had our price giving ceremony at the dining hall and it was great fun.

Room Tip: The superior two room chalet is recommended.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
14 Thank makantidur

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
kajang
Reviewed October 12, 2009

I went there with my wife, my sis inlaw and 3 kids. We rent a 2br from private owner. Pool for kid OK, pool for adult look terrible with the lamp was broken and look very dangerous.

Stay at 4th floor. Lift was 2 of 3 out of order and very poor view to the room, bird drops everyware. Broken store rooms.

The room we stayed was badly maintain. Very dusty carpet.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled with family
8 Thank kipaskapal

Travelers are raving about these Melaka hotels

malaysia
Reviewed December 29, 2008

The title "resort" should be taken with a large grain of salt. The place was more like a run down summer camp.

Despite appearing largely unoccupied we were reluctantly given a "seaview" room, which may have been the case if it werent for the grubby windows. Room was spartan at best, with mouldy walls and overpowering fluorescent lights. The toilet didnt flush and there was no hot water at the bathroom hand basin.

The general "facilities" were also lacking, the table tennis table and pool table had broken equipment, the pool had a green tinge and the tennis court had no net.

Staff were surly at best, and the restaurant would be aptly suited to a broading school canteen. The menu was sparse, the food overpriced and of mediocre quality.

I would strongly advise anyone considering this place to reconsider. Ignore the promotional photos, do yourself a favour and stay somewhere else.

• Stayed December 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank trav12
shah alam,selangor
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Last weekend, 26th April 2008, I was there. I lodge into 2 person room which called garden view. Some issues that make me unsatisfied:
1)Damaged Cupboard without doors.
2)Sticky floor.
3)Toilet Flush water container leaking - uncomfort sound
4)Water stuck at heater shower-finally the maintenace person repair that.
5)shower handle's bracket broken- need to hold the shower handle everytime .
6) surrounding area not clean.
7) water leaking at parking area - not sure where it comes from.

Others condition was average OKAY I think.

Stayed April 2008
5 Thank KATAKIJAU
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed March 31, 2008

Last week i was check in this hotel because of their location near the seaside but i really disappointed with their room condition and services. They didn't keep maintain their maintanance. At the first time i check in, the toilet was leaking then I mention to FD. They switch me to others room but the water heater are not functionally in the second room. When I ask to switch another room, same problem had happens. Their h/k staff mention to me that all rooms condition are worse and the management didn't take any actions of that. In the night time, a lot of mosquito in the room. I try to call the FD but the phone is broken then I by myself go down to FD counter to borrow mosquito repellent. The FD officer mention they will ask someone to sent to my room. I'm waiting most 30 minutes but nobody came to my room, then I went down at second time and the same answer was given. I wait another 20 minutes but still nobody came to my room. At the 3rd time I went there but the person in charge already went back and what made me feel angry is when I mention again about my problem they can mention that didn't know about that.I was so dissapointed and angry with their bad & lousy services. I will never stay again on this hotel and will not ever recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with family