This hotel is old, tired & needs to be refurbished. The room is very much the same. The location is not central its inconvenient to get to jonker street or anywhere worth visiting at least. Parking is limited and always an issue here over the weekends & highly likely that you will end up parking on the main road after you return from dinner.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We had just completed major room renovations and are proud to present the all new Executive Rooms and the existing refurbished Deluxe and Superior rooms at affordable prices. Newly added facilities are the WIFI services in all rooms & Banquest Halls and rain showers in all Deluxe and Executive rooms. Expect warm and friendly service being rendered by our staff and hoping that you'll have a great holiday in Melaka. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon and Ctrip TA so you can book your Grand Continental Melaka reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Continental Melaka Hotel Melaka
- Grand Continental Hotel Melaka