“I enjoyed it!”

Bikini Toppings
Ranked #1 of 27 Dessert in Melaka
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We specialized in all types of coconuts desserts ranging from ice cream, milkshakes, jellies, juices and etc. Come visit us now and get a taste of our delicious desserts!! We are easy to spot..Come find us at JONKER STREET, MALACCA!!!
Reviewed August 2, 2014 via mobile

The owners are an old cute couple. They were really nice. I had the coconut jelly and it was delicious. It sure helped me in the hot weather. Will definitely come again for seconds.

2  Thank ar14arshad

Reviewed June 19, 2014

Very clean and neat place to be having cold coconut shake....and of course the cooling coconut water.....the uncle and auntie were very nice and helpful.....and super clean toilet!!!....seriously.....the place is so clean.......I'll be back....

1  Thank MaiMini
Reviewed June 12, 2014 via mobile

I must say the owners are so friendly

I had a 2-day trip there and we go there on both days.

First day we went there at around six, they're about to close but they still welcomed us.

The desserts there are really refreshing and unique that you would want to have more than one.

I'll definitely pay a visit on my next trip to Malacca.

2  Thank Si K
Reviewed May 26, 2014

I had the bikini shake with coffee ice cream. It tasted exactly like a coffee crisp chocolate bar (a flavour comparison for my fellow Canadians). The shop itself was really cute, and the lady working was so friendly. I'll be going back tomorrow for another :)

1  Thank Erica L
Reviewed May 11, 2014 via mobile

My first time..I tried their bikini jelly..very refreshing..the jelly is not as sticky as jello and not too watery + once the jelly is gone, you can eat the flesh inside the 'nut' 2nd time i got the coconut yam shake..that was the best combo! We stopped by for a 3rd time before leaving melaka..this time i got the coconut shake with cendol..not memorable since you cant taste the distinct gula melaka taste..maybe in future, can add gula melaka also :-D