“Best Milkshake I've had in 10 years”
Review of Bikini Toppings

Bikini Toppings
Ranked #1 of 29 Dessert in Melaka
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We specialized in all types of coconuts desserts ranging from ice cream, milkshakes, jellies, juices and etc. Come visit us now and get a taste of our delicious desserts!! We are easy to spot..Come find us at JONKER STREET, MALACCA!!!
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The flavor of the coconut juice+ice cream (we had coffee ice cream) + coconut meat milkshake was not only unique, but also delicious in a way I cannot describe. I look forward to the next time i can eat there.

It is run by a nice young lady and her equally nice mother. The young lady was so cheerful it brightened up our day at the time (very long, hot and sweaty).

1  Thank bburns8888

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I wasn't very sure about the shop name but the staff was very friendly to my children.

They let the children used chalks to draw on the wall which was a fun thing to do for my children.

We will definitely go back to this ice cream cafe if we go back to Melaka!

1  Thank WeeKean
Reviewed August 11, 2013

In the summer time when you feel like some pina colada and u cant get them? Then drop by here and have some coconut ice cream!

2  Thank Taka D
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Hi all,
If you visit Melaka, then you should definitely pop in at Bikini Toppings and have one of these georgeous, refreshing coconut icecream milkshakes they offer. It´s just behind famous Jonker Walk in the middle of the Center.
I did so when I was there this summer, and it just tasted heavenly, mmm!! Went there three times in two days ;-) You can actually watch them prepare your drink on the spot with fresh coconut flesh, yammie! Apart from that, it´s a really cute little place and staff is so friendly. It seems to be a family business which only openend a couple of weeks ago, and it is already a success. Don´t miss it!
Happy traveling,
Ulla (Germany)

1  Thank grisettesflower
Reviewed June 28, 2013

After reading the reviews on this place, I just had to try it. Brought my sis along and let me just tell you, we were not disappointed! Thick Creamy Shakes :) Will definitely recommend this place to anyone who needs their thirst quenched !

1  Thank Menrva26