“Worse Cendol & Terrible Service in the whole of Melaka”

Bibik House Chendol
Ranked #4 of 28 Dessert in Melaka
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed July 11, 2018

This place was not hard to find if you come in the ''right direction''. You need to drop off at the entrance of the ''Tamil Mosque'' and from the chicken rice shop, you walk about 5 to 10 shops away and you can find this Bibik Cendol shop easily. We had the worst experience here. The cendol was Not nice at all and the person who tended to us is super rude. I will Never come back here again to spend my money. I would rather go to end of the street to San Shu Gong to have the cendol where i get excellent service and good air con seating.

Reviewed July 9, 2018 via mobile

There’s creamy coconut milk, tasty cendol and unlimited supply of gula melaka. We had 2 bowls each. Must also try the Nyonya rice dumplings as owner mentioned it’s authentic recipe.

Reviewed June 12, 2018 via mobile

Personally feel the ice is very soft, the cendol is not too sweet. The owner provide additional melted brown sugar on every table but we did not add extra. Original flavour is tastier than the durian flavour although I am consider a big fan of durian fruit.

Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

Very expensive and not delicious. The gula Melaka taste didn’t enhance the cendol unfortunately. When added durian, the taste was more horrible. Original cendol costed RM6, and durian cendol RM7! I’ll advice that we should walked further down for another shop which I used to eat for better quality cendol at cheaper price.

On top of that, I was scolded by the shopkeeper while making order for don’t know what reason. I told him I want one original cendol and one durian cendol. He scolded me “tell me total how many you want!” I don’t mind if he told me nicely. But he was scolding me in a rule and irritating way.

Reviewed June 10, 2018 via mobile

Had my first cendol here based on previous reviews. The owner was very helpful in explaining the correct procedure ie allowing the shaved ice to melt first before adding the cendol.
As my title days, tasty and refreshing.