7 Days Premium
Palace Hotel(Melaka)
  • Restaurant
Ibis Melaka(Melaka)
View Hotel
All reviewsjonker streetsky towerwalking distancebudget hotelsfree breakfaststrategic locationriver cruiseshorecorridormamakantscounter
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Clean hotel rooms and the staffs are friendly. I park my car at the hotel compound and walk around 15-20 min walks to Jonker street. There are coffee shop around the corner. Breakfast are included with room booking....simple local foods...

1  Thank siowfongloo
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I stayed in this hotel during my last week visit in Melaka. I was travelling with 3 young children and booked this hotel a month ago as I heard hotel in Melaka is very high demand.

Location: Melaka is a small city town that very congested and traffic is real bad. This is the main reason why I chose Mio Boutique Hotel. It is away from Jonker Walk, yet walking distance to Jonker Walk. Hence, it is acceptable for me although it is not located at Jonker Walk.

Room: I booked for Family Superior room which consists of 2 queen beds. It is comfortable for us with 3 children. The size of the room is just nice to us. Bathroom is good too with amenities. Since it is a new hotel, everything seems to be clean.

Food: The room I booked comes with complimentary breakfast. It is normal breakfast with limited choice. It is still acceptable.

Service: Need to improve since Melaka is one of tourist spots that attracting lots of tourists.

Room Tip: The hotel does not provide extra bed.
1  Thank 2ofUs_WSP
Reviewed December 16, 2013

relatively new,excellent room condition,wifi available,free complimentary breakfast.most important of all, SQUEAKY CLEAN BATHROOMS! it's new after all.customer service was good.receptionists were friendly and polite.we arrived early before check in time.so we left our luggage at the receptionist area.trusted and reliable.they offered to help us with some directions around the area.the elevator has touch screen panels. so cool and high tech! it was raining that day and they offered to lend us umbrellas. so nice! the price is pricey compared to budget hotels, but considering the services offered.100% satisfaction.there's a 7-eleven store beside it.free water bottles in rooms.mini fridge too.walking distance to reach jonker street and other attractions. their "kuih" prepared for breakfast buffet was really nice. my friends and i shared 2 rooms.the door could be opened to connect the 2 rooms! awesome!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank PYLEOW
Reviewed December 15, 2013

Location is not that near to the central attractions. Front desk staff is unhelpful. I asked if the hotel is telecasting soccer espn channel and they said only some rooms have it. When asked if they could help since we are paying the same rate their comments are there is nothing that can be done. I was appalled with their answers.

• Stayed: December 2013
2  Thank HasRoss
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Just back from my holiday in Malacca ... From Central Bus Station to Hotel only 15 minutes and cost RM15 by taxi . Room are very clean and location are quite , you also can stop the Malacca River Cruise back at the Hotel and walk 2 minutes to Hotel.
I am choosing a Family Superior Room with two queen size bed , all the stuff they provide for 4 person including mineral water , comb , toothbrush , shampoo , soap , lotion and sandals .

Just a suggestion for Hotel :
1. WiFi , some room did not cover with strong connection .
2. In Bathroom , the water cannot flow and stagnant . Need to wait more than 1 hour to normal condition

If you need a supper or dinner , the fried kwetiaw in the corner are very yummy .Only RM 3.5 you can enjoy the best kwetiaw 9.5/10 Best lah
Or you can eat at The Restaurant beside the temple 8/10 Jom lah