“Nyonya dumpling and cendol”

East & West Rendezvous Cafe
Ranked #11 of 29 Dessert in Melaka
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Only nyonya dumpling and cendol is served in this shop. Love the cendol which is not so sweet with the gula melaka. Nyonya dumpling is my first try and the taste is very savoury. The color is very unique with blue + yellow.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I always believe that once a restaurant staff start being stuck up, time to move on. Unfortunately, that's how I felt when we had our dumplings and chendol there. Will be nice if they put on a smile.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

the chendol here isn't the best, i think. but their nyonya dumplings are delish! i haven't had such yummy ones elsewhere yet. worth a visit, if you're a fan of nyonya zhang. :)

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

The 1st time I went was few years back and the cendol is good so we decided for the second time
And we all can't even finish the cendol will say it is the worst Awful cendol in Melaka
Have you ever try Salty cendol ? This is it if you are looking for it
No gula Melaka taste at all even I understand recently the sugar price had increase. The nyonya kuih tasteless Definitely will not visit again and do not recommend At all

Reviewed September 23, 2013

The glutinous rice do taste & smell good.
The filling is considered pretty good for a nyonya dumpling but I only rated it average because there is a certain fragrant emitting from the filling which I despise.
May not be suitable to Europeans or Eurasians.