Beruang Hill Resort
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $56/night.

$67
$47
Priceline
$143
$135
Casa del Rio Melaka(Melaka)
$172
$144
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $183/night.

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 1, 2014

I made a private function which is my graduation dinner party last month. It was an amazing time. I am fully satisfied with everything that the hotel provided. The staff are very friendly, the buffet and BBQ dinner set that they provided was beyond delicious, the rooms are very nice with comfortable beds and cold air-conditioned. As for the room rates, they gave me a special offer which they charged me on weekdays rate instead of weekends. The party went perfectly as what I planned and discussed with the sales manager, chefs and the staffs. They provided everything that I asked for and even more than what I expected. They even made a surprise cake which is huge and delicious. This resort is perfect! If I'm planning on making another event or function, I'll definitely come back here again! Thank you to all the staff of Beruang Hill Resort for your service and hospitality. It was really an amazing time. This memory I shall cherish it forever. Hope to come here again.

Room Tip: If you are coming with your family or friends and want to stay together, it is advisable to take the Apartments with 2 Bedrooms. The Apartment is big and comfortable.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank PuteriAmeerah
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Location (near Ayer Keroh Highway) and surroundings of this resort (at the foot of a forest reserve) are really the prime asset. It has the aura of a private apartment and sense of privacy with ample parking spaces. It has nice swimming pool and safe for kids. My two rooms apartment were quite spacious with a big balcony. It has basic furniture (may not be up-to-date though) but enough to serve it purpose. Good for extended family. Our major concern, just like previous reviewer - only the noise coming from the kitchen below and the dining area located at the same area/level of our room which caused discomfort feeling. The management should look into this matter seriously. One can suggest, that relocate the dining and the kitchen at same level on a lower ground. Breakfast can be improved. Overall, we had a pleasant stay and could have been better if the noise issue have been resolved.

Room Tip: Avoid room that is next to the dining and kitchen below
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Broken sofa in our room. Terrible so called Ala Carte Breakfast. They served toast without butter. When asked, they said it was out of stock. My room was 304. In the mornings, we could not catch extra sleep due to the noises coming from the kitchen especially the yelling of the staff and the machineries (probably the kitchen hood).

The worst hotel experience, EVER!!! Avoid this hotel

• Stayed: March 2013
4  Thank am1097
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Broken sofa, no elevator, bad quality of foods and the worse thing was the F&B staff who wearing red shirt, claiming as the F&B Manager asking my 63 year old mother to rearrange the 2 heavy table back to its original place!!! Are we as the customer deserves this kind of torture? Disbelieved with his attitude I lodged a complaint to HR. However, till now no one response - very bad management. This place is having the same management with Klebang Beach Resort. Beware !!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family