“Excellent place. ”

Shui Xian Su Shi Yuan Vegetarian Food
Ranked #40 of 911 Restaurants in Melaka
Reviewed October 21, 2018 via mobile

As me and my family are vegetarian, this place was a real treat. The menu was good and they was very kind and helpful staff. Would recommend the veg burger. Good for family.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located in a central part of Melaka and offers a variety of vegetarian dishes. Most of their menu is the same each day, but they also have daily specials of two dishes which change depending on the day of the week.
We had the Mee rebus (4 ringgit) and the Chee cheong fun (3 ringgit). The chee cheong fun is a cold noodle dish which was ok. It’s not a huge dish, but for 3 rm it was decent value. The mee rebus is a more substantial dish and we enjoyed that one more. The flavour of the broth was excellent and it was served piping hot.
This is an excellent choice when in Melaka. It’s great value and both vegetarians and non-vegetarians would appreciate the tastiness of the food.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 13, 2018

This place is cheap, delicious and friendly. I still dream of the incredible mee rubus that I had for breakfast which was perfect to soothe my heavy head. We also had the laksa and the chicken rice which was also tasty. So many great veggie options.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed May 29, 2018 via mobile

I have been there twice, both good experiences. You’d better go there earlier; cause it’s really popular, a lot of customers there. Sometimes some dishes are sold out during 12pm~1pm. Really good price and authentic food~

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 29, 2018 via mobile

Very nice and affordable vegetarian restaurant. I came both days of my stay I Melaka for lunch. I almost regretted I couldn’t stay longer in Melaka just to try more of their dishes. I was surprised that a simple dish like chicken rice balls can be that delicious. The owner speaks very good English, is very friendly and helpful. I absolutely recommend!

Date of visit: April 2018